OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Cool, hope they won't be uber limited but I imagine they will be. I guess I already saw some pics a while back so it's all good. Don't need you gettin fired 
laugh.gif

if anybody is looking for the kd v home colorway in socal, sports chalet has them for $88.63.  Dont know what sz are still available and dont know if thats really a deal but its under retail so...

Checked out the orange Elites today in person, said he got them in the other day. Still on the fence about them. $180 is just an absurd price for these. I want the orange VI's as well so I dunno if I want two orange shoes in the span of a couple months.

Picked up one of those Komplete Domination shirts at Champs, though. They had a few colors. Nice simple KD shirt.

Picked up the last pair of ASGs at Champs in OKC last week. I was pretty stoked they had a pair in stock...

I'm into the Nike's big 3... KB, KD and LBJ.....

Just found an AS KD5 for retail.....

Is that price OK or not?

Knicks fresh is selling a ds (I think 10.5, not 100% what size) asgs for 150 shipped. Damn good price.

This reminds me, I actually have another pair of ASG's sitting in my closet somewhere.

Easily my favorite ASG sneaker this year.

Will probably go to the store this afternoon ...I hope I can avail some in-store discounts...

This will be my 2nd KD... the other a BHM ...

Thanks1

What else could it be other than the What the KD's?

The elites are releasing next weekend but obviously that's nothing special.

If anyone from chicago area still looking for N7

Nike outlet store in Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlets

11211 120th Avenue
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
(262) 857-2101

has FSR for 79.99 or 89.99 don't remember
Been there today

Back
Top Bottom