OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I have a pretty much ds pair of christmas kd v in a 13. How much are they worth?
Got mine size 9.5 BNIB, never worn for $120 shipped through PP invoice from an eBay listing and I've seen used pairs listed through FB groups for as low as $80.

Last edited:
but Christmas KDVs have been hitting outlets, so why not sell em for outlet prices?

Just because you have a special edition of a shoe that sold out initially, doesnt automatically mean that the market value will stay high.

Do some research before assuming what your shoes are valued at.
Cuz ive seen some on ebay in the past in my size 13 go for 160 plus

I wouldn't jump on any kd v on ebay for more than retail . Majority of the releases went to outlets . Only one I got for more than retail were the bhm .I needed them badboys bad . They never released at my nike store and struck out online.

Dont know whether to make a new thread about this or what.. Ive been using the KD V Mumbo Sauce as my balling sneaker since December. Im a pretty big dude (former football O-Lineman)and Ive got big feet (size 15) that are a lil wide (I have arch support that I use when I exercise) and the KDs have so far been pretty good for me (although w/ the arch support in, they fit really tight). I sprained my ankle in a pair of Foam Ones and used them and a pair of running shoes with an ankle brace during my recovery process. So yesterday, I ran pickup games outside in the afternoon w/ the KDs, and when I was running back home, I felt a little bit of unusual tightness in my left foot (my left foot is usually a tighter fit than my right). Didnt think much of it.. Until this morning, I pull out my KD Vs and I see this..

Dont know what to do with em from this point on, I can only assume its a wrap for these joints.. Excess air in the unit not only damages the Max pod itself but ruins the outsole as well.. Tragic. Only shoes I ball in right now.

Contact Nike.com and get a refund. My friend got full credit for his Kobe's that had an area of the sole mess up.

Just a heads up: the Nike outlet in OKC off Council road has a full size run of N7 KDV's for 90 I believe. . . Not sure if the accept phone orders.

KD V Easters $92 shipped

if anyone needs the info let me know, is that a deal to you? or typical

Last edited:

shout out to the homie thelonioushux. Got these in a few days ago. Really feelin' em.

Saw some elites on foot at my gym. Looked solid for ball and the dude liked them. I'd love to try them but not at elite prices.

^^ Are those still available at the outlet for that price? and what about the easters someone posted earlier

Last edited:
^^ Are those still available at the outlet for that price? and what about the easters someone posted earlier

Can't speak on the Easters, but I know they N7s are still at my outlet (OKC) for 90 and I'm pretty sure they're sitting everywhere. I'm gonna go by there again next week and see if they plan on marking them down any further

Guess the what the KD storm is over, glad to see all the resellers have left and the thread is back to normal after being pretty much intolerable for a week

:lol:

Hoping to get the Homes and Hulks for the super low to finish off my collection. Orange elites look kinda nice too.

Last edited:
Can't speak on the Easters, but I know they N7s are still at my outlet (OKC) for 90 and I'm pretty sure they're sitting everywhere. I'm gonna go by there again next week and see if they plan on marking them down any further
Alright thanks. Havent checked the KD V thread in a while and good to know pairs are sitting at outlets. Wondering why kicksdeals isnt posting that these are at outlets

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom