OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Went to see the Nets vs. OKC last night..Durant's PE colorway was pretty nice with the uniforms..nothin special just a normal navy/white colorway...seen a dude that was sittin courtside with the DMV KD Vs on..they stuck out like crazy (in a good way)..dope colorway

Was just at Walters yesterday. The GS Aways are already out. You can find men sizes at The Athletes Foot in Lenox Mall.

Energies come with a regular orange box. I dont know what else you were expecting, this is not the next Nerf, you won't sell it for over 1000

hearing a lot about these running slightly big. Saw the backs of these in person at NT and the kids sizes almost look better.

We don't need any more hype for the KD, I like it the way it is right now.lol

Regular Nike box for the Energies

And I've seen that colorway above. 

Last edited:
^i think its coming regardless.

I'm buying a few aways. Going right into the playing rotation.

DMV's are my favorite thus far...

^i think its coming regardless.
I'm buying a few aways. Going right into the playing rotation.
DMV's are my favorite thus far...
Yeah trying to be optimistic, at least it seems like they are making more quantities and releasing more for kid sized people, which I can't complain about. Looking forward to the apparrel as well and I agree with you, DMV is my favorite so far but the aways are fire to me and  are my favorite "Aways" out of all 5 models.

Looking forward to your doubles for every release.lol

Last edited:
lol

I may do 3 aways right off the bat.

Kids sizes are at the mom and pop by me in DMV's no word on men's sizes.

Hopefully I can track down a couple. None of the others have really caught my eye just yet...

Heel Clip looks "off" in those pics above unless they are GS? Maybe its just me. I do dig the CW though. That one is better than that yellow banana looking junk we saw earlier.

For me,

DMV >>>> Aways >>>> anything else we have seen so far.

Back
Top Bottom