OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I can see Nike milking everyones money and putting out the military for asg and galaxy another release.
Still don't see why they didn't save galaxy for Houston and did a Disney theme for Orlando.

Could be weathermans.. They're also called meteorologists..

Nothing in that volt shoe posted has anything to do with weather. Stop bringing up comparisons with a shoe that was probably a one-time thing (some thing with Nerf, too).

Last edited:
Ok in the lebron thread they said the theme looks like, planets. That makes since. LeBrons are a hot mess this year and kds are fire so expect all the hype beasT to jump on kd vs after all stars.

Ok in the lebron thread they said the theme looks like, planets. That makes since. LeBrons are a hot mess this year and kds are fire so expect all the hype beasT to jump on kd vs after all stars.
After Christmas & Energies*

There gonna be on the KD's regardless

Oh and I'm not counting out the lebron either. The pair that leaked is GS, once we see the adult pair/ and them on feet opinions will change.

These are more than likely the ASGs the LBJX seems to have a similar theme. I wish the did something different tho not feeling the supposed camo theme either

KD rocking Aways in NY Times Magazine:

11cover-sfSpan-v2.jpg

mag-11OKC-t_CA0-popup.jpg

Article was a good read too.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/11/m...-thunders-fairy-tale-rise.html?pagewanted=all

Last edited:
There gonna be on the KD's regardless
Oh and I'm not counting out the lebron either. The pair that leaked is GS, once we see the adult pair/ and them on feet opinions will change.

So the purple shoe is an asg gs shoe and LeBron is going to have a men's one as well or are they just a gs colorway? I hope the men sizes are better because if they are going to use this colorway for adults then kd will have the best shoes this year well until we see Kobe's.

I'm guessing the "Meteor" reference can be seen on the details on the Swoosh?

Either way these are sick. I hope they release. :smokin

So the purple shoe is an asg gs shoe and LeBron is going to have a men's one as well or are they just a gs colorway? I hope the men sizes are better because if they are going to use this colorway for adults then kd will have the best shoes this year well until we see Kobe's.
Well the shoes color isn't going to change its the same shoe/color just in a bigger size and with the flywire

Nike just updated their release calendar for Jan. and these KD V's are on there....which ones are these!?
    [h3]KD V[/h3]
    Black/Bright Crimson-University Red-Strata Grey
    Style# 554988-005
    $110
    [h3]KD V[/h3]
    Black/Total Orange-Team Orange-Strata Grey
    Style# 554988-006
    $110
    [h3]KD V[/h3]
    Black/Electric Green-Pine Green-Strata Grey
    Style# 554988-004
    $110
    [h3]KD V[/h3]
    Black/Blue Glow-Game Royal-Strata Grey
    Style# 554988-003
    $110

Nike just updated their release calendar for Jan. and these KD V's are on there....which ones are these!?
    [h3]KD V[/h3]
    Black/Bright Crimson-University Red-Strata Grey
    Style# 554988-005
    $110
    [h3]KD V[/h3]
    Black/Total Orange-Team Orange-Strata Grey
    Style# 554988-006
    $110
    [h3]KD V[/h3]
    Black/Electric Green-Pine Green-Strata Grey
    Style# 554988-004
    $110