OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Holding off judgement until we get some official pictures. I do think they show some promise. Could be sweet shoes on court, not sure about the casual appeal.

On another subject, I wouldn't mind seeing a Team KD signature or something like that. I saw my name tossed out there, I can help if need be. I'll see what I come with.

I would definitely cop a pair, but just to hoop in they don't look like a shoe I would wear casually.

I think Kevin Durant's shoes finally need a custom box. The orange box tells me you just own a standard pair of Nikes. Lebron James and Michael Jordan have had custom boxes for years and I just think a custom box makes a statement about what's inside the box. Kind of legitimizes his shoes as a Nike signature athlete.

I agree, I wonder if they would wait since Kobe didn't get his own box until the 6.

ill always love the IVs. The Vs are bad as of now, but i have faith, that theyll have atleast 1 colorway ill like enough to buy. hopefully...

I think Kevin Durant's shoes finally need a custom box. The orange box tells me you just own a standard pair of Nikes. Lebron James and Michael Jordan have had custom boxes for years and I just think a custom box makes a statement about what's inside the box. Kind of legitimizes his shoes as a Nike signature athlete.

Yep, you would hope for better packaging given the reported price increase

Already thinking about the KD V xmas colorway. Wonder if they'll use a bronze colorway like the IV or Yellow like the III? Oh, its gonna be a good xmas!!:smokin

Another bland silhouette that may be saved by interesting colorways.

And yeah the picture with Tinker means nothing..........even IF Tinker is on the KD line.  Shoes are a collaborative effort, and Tinker's frankly been phoning it in the

last few years anyway.

Business will pick up in here and ppl doing 180 about this shoe will start now that the KD IVs are done with.

Business will pick up in here and ppl doing 180 about this shoe will start now that the KD IVs are done with.
Yep. Just patiently waiting for all the changed minds in the upcoming weeks while nike cynically leaks beautiful colorways of the V week by week. This thread is destined for some vintage niketalk humor.
laugh.gif

Exactly. Look at the Lebron X thread if you don't believe it. FIrst pics dropped of the X and everybody hated them and they cost too much, now they are dropping and dudes over there buying multiple pairs at 270. Gonna be another long year of copping KD's. If they buying ugly *** fireberry Lebrons for 270-400... Imagine what they are going to do to this 115 dollar shoe. Don't think these will be easy purchases by any stretch of the imagination.

When does the KD line usually drop? Pretty sure it's before Kobe's(Christmas-later).

Back
Top Bottom