OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

The Rose III's look awful imo. It's like they took the looks of the Reebok Answer VIII and upgraded it. I'd much rather have the KD V's.

So far outta the sigs its...

Lebron X > KD V>>>>Hyperposite (not really a sig but theyre nice and real comfortable) >>>>>Rose III >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kobe VIII

Last year KD had my favorite sig tho

The away are real nice. Looks like these will be a bit more wide foot friendly :D

I probably should iD a pair for the cost.

These are better than the Lebron X's and Kobe VIII's, but that's not saying much. The rose 3's kill them all.

is that you longstroke?

JK

i respect your opinion, but you are def in the minority with the highlighted portions...

I agree with him. I haven't purchased outside of the swoosh on an athletic shoe since the Kobe IIs but I've really been liking the rose 3's

definitely not a fan!!! the IV was clearly the best shoe KD released and will be tough to follow up especially with this nonsense!!! cant wait to NOT buy these!

man I'm liking the execution of the colors for this model. Why did they have to make the lj x's so shiny :smh:

Seems like Nike only uses that fused material now a days. If the black upper on the aways were a suede or nubuck , they'd be even better.

Seems like Nike only uses that fused material now a days. If the black upper on the aways were a suede or nubuck , they'd be even better.

Yep Nike's made it their "main material." If they use decent leather now its suddenly a premium thing.

But the fuse looks good on this model. Especially if it looks to have the matte finish. The shiny quality on the Brons aren't a good look and make a lot of the colorways look bad.

I'm still kinda on the fence with these. On one hand I like the clean/simple design, but on the other hand, they just don't seem any better to me tech/comfort-wise than any other Hyperfuse/Hyperdunk shoe or even the Lebron IX which had a similar cushioning set up. The one thing about this shoe though is that (relatively) low price tag, so if a nice colorway comes up, I may scoop. But as for the shoe itself, I'm honestly not all that impressed.

Gonna use these strictly for the courts! And if I get more than one cw prob gonna just wear em casually (basketball shorts) lol.

Or a 180° air unit but that's just asking for a higher price jump. Next year though! :nerd:

Last edited:
definitely not a fan!!! the IV was clearly the best shoe KD released and will be tough to follow up especially with this nonsense!!! cant wait to NOT buy these!
2s >>>>> 

Specially in terms of comfort. Aesthetically the IVs are right up there tho. The performance just disappointed me too much for me to look past it. Can't even rock my YOTDs for too long. These Vs already look like a step up from the IV. And if you've noticed some things about the KD line, with the exception of the 1 and 2 sharing the same midsole/outsole, each design has been an almost complete revamp. Something new every time. 

Back
Top Bottom