OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

DMVs ordered Mid Saturday from Eastbay arrived this afternoon. That was crazy fast. Of course I am in state, but usually they would ship Monday after the Saturday drop. Glad I doubled up.:smokin

Walked into my local Finishline...
These were on the shelf already...
Thought RD was the 31st...

Did you get them? My manager definitely wouldn't have let us put these out early. Lol

And I finally got the chance to take some quick pics of the DMV's. Hope these will help some people that are on the fence about these.
4utj69.jpg

1ghafq.jpg

Definitely feeling stupid for trying to order from dsg and fnl considering that one place ended up being back ordered and th other is still processing. Think I'm gonna stick with ndc and eastbay from now on. Did anyone order from fnl and get a shipping confirmation or are you still processing?

damn gotta get the black orange colorway. throw some black or grey laces on them and damn they would be perfect...

Just remembered I have some Volt laces that I picked up from the Nike outlet. Gonna throw them in and see how they look.

Only the real fans of the sig copped on RD. Then it took the beasts a day or two to catch on. IDK about the Xmas pair though? Feels like it's going to be a instant sell out on RD.

They might sell out online but not in stores. A lot of stores are getting them. A champs and FTL in my area that gets nothing are getting the Christmas kds.

Only the real fans of the sig copped on RD. Then it took the beasts a day or two to catch on. IDK about the Xmas pair though? Feels like it's going to be a instant sell out on RD.

Only the real fans??? Im a real fan of this sig and didn't cop on release date, mainly because they are sitting in my area so no need to rush, But also I had to cop the Cool Grey 9s and trying to make sure I have money for the Xmas releases.

:lol: :stoneface: @ coppin on RD making you a real fan

I've already read a couple people complaining about pain on the bottom part of the tongue being too tight on their foot. This may seem like a strange solution, but I've noticed when I tied the laces tighter (compared to leaving them all loosened) it actually gets rid of the pain. Maybe it distributes out the material whatever, or something. I don't know, but for whatever reason it was effective in getting rid of the tongue pain.

I've already read a couple people complaining about pain on the bottom part of the tongue being too tight on their foot. This may seem like a strange solution, but I've noticed when I tied the laces tighter (compared to leaving them all loosened) it actually gets rid of the pain. Maybe it distributes out the material whatever, or something. I don't know, but for whatever reason it was effective in getting rid of the tongue pain.
Ehhh... peeps always find something complain around out or bust stains on couch, but i'll tell you what this thang about:

Wore the DMV's to the gym last night and that sewed-in tongue on the bottom half is genius. The lockdown is so secure;

i felt like my twinkle toes were being quarantined by the gov'ment (and on top of that, went true to size with my girthy feet,

that just tells you that my socks stay stretched. Yoga lesson). 

The comfort level on these is extremely high. First class seating. 

Umph.

"Tonight the music seems so loud, i wish that we could LOSE THIS CROWD! Baby. It's gooder this way... you should have

left me a block of cheese cuz i'm in the mood to grate!"

Back
Top Bottom