OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Last edited:
I love them, but after spending what I've spent this last month on kicks it makes me question if i really need them, ya know? 

That's what I meant by help me out. Especially with whats coming out within the next few months. 

If you're broke then you've answered your question right there. And how could you NEED a shoe?

Last edited:
If you're broke then you've answered your question right there. And how could you NEED a shoe?
You know, everyone on this site is becoming really ignorant. I'm far from broke, and that's exactly what I said "...Makes me question if I really need them" So either you're uneducated and do not know how to read, or just an ignorant idiot. 

Copped them anyway. 

I was able to add to my cart and it says my order is in progress on NDC, but I have never got thru on NDC EVER and I'm nervous thinking I should go to the store as a safety net.

So wait these are the nerfs? I do kinda see a resemblance with the splatter :lol:

And every store didn't carry these , I'm calling these a limited GR

Last edited:
I was wondering if Nike paid these writers to tell everyone that the Energy's were the Nerfs. Hahaha!

i understand yall love the sneakers and ****. but is it seriously necessary to rape each site as the pairs get put up? yall go to town on "richards" like its a blonde 18 year old in a dark corner and sells out in minutes while eastbay sits clean for anyone to take their pick. I get its not a big deal to 99% of yall but for some of us to get our employee discount on these is the best feeling in the world, but im sure no one could give 2 ***** about another person saving a few bucks.

ive been more inspired by the song "Wing$" by Macklemore in the past few days than by anything else in the past year, you guys make this **** no fun anymore. I recommend some of you listen and live by the words.

Yea I hate the tax but since eastbay is in Wisconsin and I live in Minnesota I should get mine by Wednesday . I know champs has the shorts to go with these kicks. This shoe was definitely not gr . Cause some sites didn't get them and damn these moved fast.

i understand yall love the sneakers and ****. but is it seriously necessary to rape each site as the pairs get put up? yall go to town on "richards" like its a blonde 18 year old in a dark corner and sells out in minutes while eastbay sits clean for anyone to take their pick. I get its not a big deal to 99% of yall but for some of us to get our employee discount on these is the best feeling in the world, but im sure no one could give 2 ***** about another person saving a few bucks.

ive been more inspired by the song "Wing$" by Macklemore in the past few days than by anything else in the past year, you guys make this **** no fun anymore. I recommend some of you listen and live by the words.

Ok "Sneaker Sellers" you sound like a selfish *** honestly. Who cares where people buy their shoes you had the same chance.

Back
Top Bottom