OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

whoever copped Energies from a Foot Locker/FootAction/Champs STORE, please post a pic of your receipt so we can get the SKU for stock locator :D

Last edited:
I was able to get my pair of energies a few weeks back. You guys will like them.

This release reminds me of the Lebron Miami Knight IX. The hype wasn't that high for them but people that ended up sleeping on them will regret it in the future.

Nice to be able to walk into a store and get a pair of sneaks you like. 

Any SKU's on the first colorway (away version 12/8 release) for a stock locate? No stores around me received them and they are sold out online. Thanks in advance for ANY help....

^^Rep for finally posting the SKU :D

Anyways got my Energies on the way and already hooped in my DMV's.
I love these V's performance on the court. AMAZING! :smokin

Plenty of energies around my way. Probably cop sometime later this week. Need to get my funds straight first.

Is everyone's splatter design on the swooshes different kinda like Jordan 7 tongues are all different
Hm I hadn't noticed that til you pointed it out, that does appear to be the case. Good eye
nthat.gif

Lace swap energy's with the Xmas looks good up there. Comfort wise these are a major step up for the kd line.

I know it's been said before, but I really hope Nike releases a Mag colorway; a matte base too, not that shiny crap on ID. :smokin

Last edited:
Really glad I was able to go into my House of Hoops this afternoon (Noon) and still cop a pair in my size :smokin..would like to get another pair but I'm lookin forward to the colorways that drop on Jan. 5th..they look pretty good..love the black/green..black/orange..and black/royal TB colorways

Saw them in person today...They're sitting in my local Champs and Foot Action. Easy pass. I really hope BHM is enticing..

Saw them in person today...They're sitting in my local Champs and Foot Action. Easy pass. I really hope BHM is enticing..
Same. Good to see people wanting these being able to get them with relative ease (compared to a majority of releases). I think I'm 2 and through with the KD V. 

Back
Top Bottom