OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

just called eastbay about the back order. looks like im still getting the shoes there just might be a delay.

ya'll american sneakerheads should count your blessings, i have no finishline, no ndc, no local option, and everything i order takes 1-2 months to arrive. cant believe how popular online ordering is when local is so much more appealing.

off topic: is there going to be a restock on any of the all star shoes? I really want those kobe joints now.

reason why local isnt appealing to americans is because you have people camping out for 2 days to a day in advance....

Wish I could of got the ASG KD's, but I wanted the Kobe's more. Had to pick and choose.

These came in earlier this week though. Amazing!

nice pickup.

Aunt Pearls are nice!!! Need to cop the BHM KD V to complete the pack.

As of right now Birches are still my favorite colorway.

so, kobes "special feature" is glow in the dark markings on swoosh, lebrons is 3M, is KD the moon holes on swoosh and gradient midsole?

nvm someone posted this on local FB group. seems like there a black light feature?
My jaw just dropped. These are 
pimp.gif

so after copping the allstars  and then seeing that blacklight effect, im glad i didnt pass on them .. must cop aunt pearls and n7 than i might be done with kd v ,. i gotta finish my sleeve , been holding off on ink since the dmvs. hahaha..

I need those socks bros and thus is my 1st pair of kds period I was all kobe/lbj but these were flames. How do u guys lace yours or so u leave em as is?

But your not gonna wear your shoes under a black light so that feature is really irrelevant IMO.

Just tried the kd and after light exposure they do not glow in the dark unlike the kobes...I guess the kd is black light only

I'm kinda disappointed with the Texas KDs also..but seein them on the Texas players they look pretty good..like the all silver look they went to this year..just needs the Texas logo :smh:

Really bland. Burnt/desert orange outsole, laces even speckles would liven them up a bit.

Last edited:
But your not gonna wear your shoes under a black light so that feature is really irrelevant IMO.
man who you kidding im about to goto a rave .. and get silly in my kd v hahahaha..
laugh.gif
, naw real talk .. i like the feature. the cw with the gradient is what set this shoe apart from the fruity pebble brons and the cheese pizza kobes , kd v kept it simple and killed it

Really bland. Burnt/desert orange outsole, laces even speckles would liven them up a bit.
such a disappointment ..
mean.gif
 would of love to see the symbol on there somewhere .. anywhere.. back of the air bubble or on the side.. even on the tongue.ill pass , might pick up if they sit , but not a must cop

such a disappointment ..
mean.gif
 would of love to see the symbol on there somewhere .. anywhere.. back of the air bubble or on the side.. even on the tongue.ill pass , might pick up if they sit , but not a must cop
this... cw is 100% weak sauce

no patterns or anything... this is like the team joints that dropped ... I'll catch them in the discount bin

Back
Top Bottom