OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

aint the aunt pearls supposed to be for breast cancer? when the fist pics surfaced dudes was talking bout reppin for breast cancer now the price 135 and dudes complaining! at least some of the proceeds go to a better cause than the other price hiked pairs.
I can only speak for myself but I dont think we're complaining...it's just the principle that Nike is going to really up the price on basically any themed/limited cw (ASGs, BHMs, now these and i would imagine the N7s as well).  If anything imo this is the pair that should've been hiked for the sole reason that it is in support of breast cancer.  I'm still hoping to cop regardless.

Hulk shirt if anyone wants to get all matchy matchy

phenomhulkcloud_detail.jpg

I wonder how all the people who bought these thinking they were the hulks feel if nike drops a real hulk colorway on the elite lows lol ?

Anyway found these on ig. New colorway it seems hate stupid filters. Shot of easter on feet as well.

I wonder how all the people who bought these thinking they were the hulks feel if nike drops a real hulk colorway on the elite lows lol ?

I don't know about anyone else but I don't give a **** what they are called. I just loved the color way.

aint the aunt pearls supposed to be for breast cancer? when the fist pics surfaced dudes was talking bout reppin for breast cancer now the price 135 and dudes complaining! at least some of the proceeds go to a better cause than the other price hiked pairs.
It's more the principle. As big of a corporation that Nike is, they should donate a % of profits to breast cancer if that's what they want to do, not force the consumer to do so by raising the price. It's Nike capitalizing on hype.

Aunt Pearls will be as EZ to cop as BHMs & ASGs for me. I wish the upper was more of a gray or silver colorway.

I hate white based sneakers. Most likely will pass because of that reason.

Found this hat, never heard of the brand but its a perfect match.

Over kill with green lol. Nice gear though.

I decided to order the gamma rays, pics did it for me. Clean sneaker....I prefer these over the supernaturals Kobes as far as a green based sneaker is concern.

Retail or bust on those Aunt Pearl's. Paying resell price for a shoe that has a greater cause in mind is tough for me. Would rather just make a donation to a Breast Cancer foundation at that point. :smokin

lots of aunt pearls out already because of the foreign drops .. 

MUST cop in memory of my mother ... #teamretail .. or better yet #teamFLrewardsgiftcards LOL

ANYONE know if they are dropping in GS as well? would love to get my wife a pair too

Aunt Pearls will be as EZ to cop as BHMs & ASGs for me. I wish the upper was more of a gray or silver colorway.

I hate white based sneakers. Most likely will pass because of that reason.
if them joints had a grey upper with that pearly 3m even i woulda copped em, and i stay away from kicks with pink......that is until them denims, but thats for another thread

N7s should be coming out soon but FTL took them out of the release calendar. WTF?

got mine yesterday here in Canada and it comes labelled as KD V "Premium". Dont see what is premium about it but the 3M does look sick.

Retail or bust on those Aunt Pearl's. Paying resell price for a shoe that has a greater cause in mind is tough for me. Would rather just make a donation to a Breast Cancer foundation at that point.
smokin.gif
makes sense. i respect that. i see alot of dudes wanting them claiming they want to support the cause and i wonder if thats truly the case.....or they just need an excuse to rock pink! Lol

Anyway found these on ig. New colorway it seems hate stupid filters. Shot of easter on feet as well.

Want to get a way better pic of these kd's. I feel like these may be the kd lifestyle shoes 

Back
Top Bottom