OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

trying to lock down a size 10...anyone feeling confident about phone orders on monday?

doesnt seem too far fetched, thread barely jumoed. im offering my extra pair for retail on local fb groups and no one asked for it. i guess well see especially after outlet open over here in westcoast

No urge to get up early so I didn't cop but I'll be on that restock. Good thing the V hasn't generated as much hype as last year. Still not an easy cop but I'm patient so i'll just wait for a restock or when they sit in those outlets long enough for a price drop.

Passed on them this morning, had to buy my roshe id's and Kostons on Monday. If they're still available Monday via phone order then ill cop em then.

If only all releases were like this! Ha! Shoe looks even better in person. Very satisfied with my purchase.

It looked like the Allen store I was at was pretty well stocked, although I didn't ask how much they had.  There were hardly any people there, though it looked like they had about 15 pairs reserved for people who had wristbands.  

No urge to get up early so I didn't cop but I'll be on that restock. Good thing the V hasn't generated as much hype as last year. Still not an easy cop but I'm patient so i'll just wait for a restock or when they sit in those outlets long enough for a price drop.

I could be wrong but I don't think that these will be restocked and I don't think they'll be around long enough for a price drop.

I could be wrong but I don't think that these will be restocked and I don't think they'll be around long enough for a price drop.
I just checked the inventory for the outlets here and they still have plenty left. (One outlet received 400 pairs.) Personally, these don't compare to last year's N7 set and even with those, you could still call-in phone orders the following week without hassle. Mind you, the N7s didn't release at FTL & it's sister companies last year so I'm sure they made these in much larger quantities this time around. These look rather bland and the turnout this morning proved that. A nice shoe, but nothing worth moving mountains for...

Price-drop? These aren't limited...

I just checked the inventory for the outlets here and they still have plenty left. (One outlet received 400 pairs.) Personally, these don't compare to last year's N7 set and even with those, you could still call-in phone orders the following week without hassle. Mind you, the N7s didn't release at FTL & it's sister companies last year so I'm sure they made these in much larger quantities this time around. These look rather bland and the turnout this morning proved that. A nice shoe, but nothing worth moving mountains for...

Price-drop? These aren't limited...

i think probably easter quantity. not sure if they will last for a price drop but for sure phone orders no problem if thats the case.

Just left the Pleasant Prairie Outlet about an hour ago since I didn't wake up for the online rush and they still had plenty of the N7's available.

Hope everybody cop their pairs want to see more pics of them before I decide. I forgot they released today as well did a walk for breast cancer (of course in my ap vs) early this morning and might have finally broken them in.

Just left the Pleasant Prairie Outlet about an hour ago since I didn't wake up for the online rush and they still had plenty of the N7's available.
I had a feeling they were gonna get them i don't know why they kept bs'n me saying they didn't know..i just copped online better safe then sorry

Just wondering why N7s hit outlets on RD? Ive seen lots of KD N7 stuff in the outlets before just wondering why they hit the outlets so early?

congrats to all who got their pairs
happy.gif
 looks like Nike did a great job making the N7 avialable for everyone
ohwell.gif

If they were so abundant other places can someone please help me and let me know who's taking phone orders or something? I'm in Louisiana and nobody around here even close got them, I really need a 9.5 to complete the collection. Let me know please!

Back
Top Bottom