OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

I don't really think theres anything "plain" about the Kobe III.
laugh.gif

i really need these in my life already...............still praying for a colorway with more maize, but copping regardless

Ok, they won me over. Kobe knows his stuff about shoes. He been a head since high school and it helped with his dad having money from his pro ball days.

Dude who made the renderings is smart for putting them on Kobes website too, he'll see them.

I need those yellow Kobe short in my life. Man, Kobe got me all hyped up for this shoes. He said it's his favorite out of 3.

Not to hate on Link but I think it shows that Avar designed the III's. IMO I think he is the best designer of all time, even better than Tinker. To me hisdesign not only look different but he shoes seem like they are more functional than Tinker's designs. I think Tinker is more about making shoes that lookdifferent rather than perform. But I guess I was not around for the old Jordans that Tinker did.

when did the eastbay catalog with the kb 3 come out/arrive? i havent seen mines yet, then again maybe someone threw it away

the all black ones are straight
pimp.gif
. i don't come in this forum often, cause I usually only wear Jordan's, but i'll cop these for sure and theseand my black/silver 2k4's will be the only nike's i own haha
smile.gif

do you guys think they will do a strength colorway with the 3s? i really loved the blk/purple/white colorway

one of the worst signature joints Ive ever seen
sick.gif

correction...thatd be for the black ones^^^

I kinda like the other colorways

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

do you guys think they will do a strength colorway with the 3s? i really loved the blk/purple/white colorway
Yeah I think so. It's a nice colorway but I kinda want it exclusive to the orcas because it truly looks best on the orcas.

blackcat, my eastbay catalog w/ the Kobe 3's just arrived this week. You will have it in the mail soon

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

when did the eastbay catalog with the kb 3 come out/arrive? i havent seen mines yet, then again maybe someone threw it away
I just got received my magazine today. So you should be getting yours shortly.

Back
Top Bottom