OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

Originally Posted by KobeKid24

looks like they are a quickstrike

ZOOM KOBE III "ALL STAR"
318090-171
QS

I like this versioin better than the other one. I will get as of now just the black and MPLS and continue to stock up onAZKIIs.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

Originally Posted by KobeKid24

looks like they are a quickstrike

I like this versioin better than the other one. I will get as of now just the black and MPLS and continue to stock up on AZKIIs.
ZOOM KOBE III "ALL STAR"
318090-171
QS

*****.....if thats what the "all star" is, vs the one from kenlu....i dont even want to imagine....@!+#

some of these ugly colorways is making the shoe look really cheap and fake like. hopefully the performance will outweigh the colorways (which affects thestyling of the shoes big time)

does anybody have any idea of when the all white kobe 3's come out with the black swoosh??...or those MPLS. both are
pimp.gif

attachment.php

I think these were taken in bad lighting and don't do the shoe justice.
Is Kobe wearing a new pair tonight?
nerd.gif

What is going on Niketalk!!!? lol I have been REAL LAID BACK on the shoe game and actually haven't bought a pair since the Blk/Maize Kobe 2's. I gotrid of pretty much my entire collection which was HUGE but I made lots of money
happy.gif
happy.gif
Anyways the Kobe 3's are the kicks that will bring meback! I can't wait to pick up a pair(s) of these and head straight to the gym after.

Off topic question: How the hell can I get the Strengths (BLK/PURPLE)?? I missed out on the initial release and can't find them anywhere in my size (12)anyways if anyone has any tips let me know......

Thanks

I'd say the best bet for Strengths would be footlocker clearance or outlet's near you. They're still available at some Foot Locker's.

I hope Foot Locker puts these out when they're supposed to. The Black/Maize ZKII was a very awkward release. Seems like the stores weren't on the samepage with the release by any means. I just need these next friday.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by E3LAL

attachment.php

I think these were taken in bad lighting and don't do the shoe justice.
Is Kobe wearing a new pair tonight?
nerd.gif
I hope it comes with french fries in it...

Originally Posted by size twelve

no me gusta.

although suddenly i have a craving for some waffles..
peace.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd rather be with her

second that.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I'd say the best bet for Strengths would be footlocker clearance or outlet's near you. They're still available at some Foot Locker's.

I hope Foot Locker puts these out when they're supposed to. The Black/Maize ZKII was a very awkward release. Seems like the stores weren't on the same page with the release by any means. I just need these next friday.
pimp.gif

If you can find some Strenghts in outlets let me know because I live near the biggest ones...no ST's

Back
Top Bottom