OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

this will defnitely hit the outlets.. pass.

Good point. Considering basically every shoe ever made has "hit the outlets" at some time or another, that's a really good diss.You're on top of your game. Check your phone, I think Wilmer Valderrama and MTV's Yo Momma is calling you because your insultsare the flyest. Also, it's spelled "definitely."

I'm still copping a pair. I just want them to be released at the beginning of the basketball season like every other sig shoe is. This February stuff isstupid, I'm focusing on baseball by then

I'm trying to imagine different color schemes, but the possibilities seem limited. My PS capabilities are on hiatus for a while, but I would appreciate anyexamples if someone wants to throw some together.

I'm a fan of the all-black, anyway.

i cant wait to have these on my feet...........i have a feeling theyre going to be the most comfortable shoe ever

Here is a pic that I found on the net. I'm not sure if its fake or not though.
2007716192513198.jpg

I hope they're comfortable. As a matter of fact, I hope they're the most comfortable shoe Nike has ever produced, because these will not sell based onlooks. Plus we know how whack Kobe's been at moving units.

Although the pic is fake u see how some of the color placement could look. I'd love to see some of the samples, esp those that have white main color.

Good point. Considering basically every shoe ever made has "hit the outlets" at some time or another, that's a really good diss. You're on top of your game.

LOL at you interpreting it like that. Dude man, I'm cheap as hell. What difference does it make that he picks it up from the outlet or not. I used to likethe fact that I would be able to hit Niketowns and grab a pair months after release. Majority of what people are calling to be retro-ed hit outlet stores backthen. But since everyone is on that shoe tip, things are different now in terms what can be lower marked.

I'm talking about performance shoes not retro Jordans for style. etc...

believe me man, i'm cheap as hell too, college student here and a future teacher, talk about cheap. I always get my stuff at a discount 30 or 50%.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

This is a shoe that is pushing Nike Basketball design and tech. People want something new, something different, something that pushes the envelope, well ladies and gents. here it is.
True....
pimp.gif

this isn't up to expectations imo, but it is something different. i love the concept of the shoe, but think the design could have been pushed a littlefarther, maybe some different materials in the upper. toe box isn't doin it for me either.

Originally Posted by Ozz26

this isn't up to expectations imo, but it is something different. i love the concept of the shoe, but think the design could have been pushed a little farther, maybe some different materials in the upper. toe box isn't doin it for me either.
I hear you, but I prefer if there is a natural progression in the line... If they had gone from the AJ3 to the AJ11... there woulda been a whole lot ofawesome that the world would have missed out on.

^ I agree that there needs to be a natural progression, I do like the general design and concept of the shoe, just wish more effort would've been put intomaking the design...complete? To me the toe box and materials in the upper (of the black colorway, anyway) do not do the shoe justice. The webbing of the upperi like, but it just looks kind of cheap...but maybe I shouldn't be judging just from a few pics. although that grey/powder blue colorway looks great to me.Different colorways might make the different elements of the shoe pop out more....time will tell.

Well if you dont like the man of course you will hate the shoes.. but I know alot of the people will change their minds once this shoe is on your feet!

V

V do you think these would look better w/ a patent leather toebox? It might set them off more. Also, how many colorways are expected to release?

Does anyone have an actual picture of the Kobe III asia exclusive in the laker colorway. i would really like to see a detailed picture

Back
Top Bottom