OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

I love those white and black ones....

but damn I'll need some heavy duty cleaner because they'll probably get seriously dirty!

That black/white colorway is probably the best one I've seen so far. But I love the purple toe ZK3's also.

These may be good ballin' shoes and I've tried to give them a chance, but they are pretty heinous...The China's and the Black/White's aregrowing on me a little though...I think I really need to see them in person

real. but the pics are not that great. dont remember seeing elephant print on that colorway..... so im 50% sure that they are real.

ska, they are real.. i posted some pics of them being worn in your thread in the nike price/fake check forum

Thanks, guys.
smile.gif
Much appreciated.

*4 points for everyone!*

Now we need to figure out exactly what those points are good for...
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I just realized Duke/UNC play the week these come out and I took off that Thursday and Friday. Even more hyped now for me!
laugh.gif

^^ lol. i just cant wait. im more excited for the mpls version. i havent felt this way for a new general release in a very long time since the zk2"STRENGTH"!.
this shoe is just out of the ordinary...

Wonder when they will have a launch event in LA like what they did for the ZK1 and ZK2? Hopefully before Feb. 8th. Maybe at Niketown or the Point again...

So the colors that will release so far are:

Black/maize
Asia exclusive
MPLS
white/black SL
USA
GR Laker colorway?

The Lakers colorway with purple toe has never been mentioned in the release plans by Nike. Just hope for it, but not for sure though....If not released, lookslike the Chinas were your best bet at getting a Home PE colorway for this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom