OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

So the colors that will release so far are:

Black/maize

i thought the ones posted are fake.................more info anyone?

I thought this pair was known as the black/maize (although not really a lot of maize):
attachment.php

Originally Posted by trunkz550

So the colors that will release so far are:

Black/maize
Asia exclusive
MPLS
white/black SL
USA
GR Laker colorway?
I WONDER HOW THE ALL STAR GAME ZK3 IS GOING TO LOOK?

I'm actually exicited to see the all-stars as well. Maybe we'll get a quickstrike like they did w/ the 2k4/5's. That would be tight...well as longas I get them here in Cali lol.

Yeah all-star QS will be nice. The US needs some limited Kobe kicks since we havent gotten any since the USA ZK1s. The only part maize is the shozoko but sincelike the ZK1 and ZK2 we called them maizes.... Maize is like Jordan's white/red/black colorway for Kobe.

looking forward to the blk/maize but from experience will probably wait until they go down in price or sale or even better outlets.

The china's and blacks are most def the best. Not feelin' the others too much. Though the china's should've come out as a GR. It would'vemade more sense being that those ARE his colors. Regardless, they're copped.

UPDATE on the sizing on kobe wear: I just received my kobe 3 break jacket and thinking that the jackets will run big like the lebrons or jordans i chose the Linstead of the usual XL. Turns out the this jacket fits just like how his shirts fit. They don't run big so I suggest if you're interested in thisspecific jacket get your usual size. The L is almost fitting but I like my clothes a little looser and baggier. I will update hopefully next week about thesizing for the kobe 81 hoody that is backordered until tomo.

Eh to anyone who has the III, is the fit more like the II or the I? The ZK1 was pretty big and the ZKII fit me a little bit better. I'd hate to have toorder a 12.5 online because they run like the ZK1 did.

Just want to add my 2 cents to the discussion. I couldn't wait so I got the blacks off ebay. I played in them last night and they are excellent! I was alittle worried about ankle support but no problems. One suggestion though, still no ankle socks withe these. NBA quarters are perfect. I have the China'sand the Blacks and look forward to more colorways!

i find it kind of weird we dont have pics/confirmation of other colorways........ besides the ones posted

Back
Top Bottom