OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

is it just me or do these shoes make your feet look like boso the clown feet? the way the shoe is shaped and all....

Originally Posted by never wear them

NAW... this is whats in baby. there is a reason why these are making a statement. i need the allstars........

you got PM!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jpamo415

I copped the allstars at KB24 I think there only had a few 8.5. Anyways Congrats to everyone that copped them

Seriously bro, did you really have to jack my avy? I know it's mine cuz I cropped that pic.
SMH at these noobs without any originality.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I copped the allstars at KB24 I think there only had a few 8.5. Anyways Congrats to everyone that copped them

Seriously bro, did you really have to jack my avy? I know it's mine cuz I cropped that pic.

laugh.gif
that's pretty messed up.

but yeah those all stars are seriously disgusting. any other colorway but those.

i like the zk3's but i'll wait until they go on sale or hit the outlets.

dennis...were u able to cop with military discount?

I'm glad I passed on the all-stars, just too much going on for me. Can't wait to see a Laker colorway!

lol....dude getover yourself bro
indifferent.gif
...I'll take itoff..as a noob
roll.gif
SMH....lol

lol....dude getover yourself bro
indifferent.gif
...I'll take it off..as a noob
roll.gif
SMH....lol

Good job!

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

laugh.gif
that's pretty messed up.

but yeah those all stars are seriously disgusting. any other colorway but those.

Naw, didn't cop with the Military discount. Kenny is up in Mammoth for the weekend. I couldn't wait, so I just paid retail, cuz I'm stupid likethat.
But yo, I'll PM you. I know a spot that still got the black/yellow Laser 2K4s. Picked mine up with the ZKIIIs yesterday.

Wow...man those all stars are trash.

I will wait on the ZK3's. I don't think they will be running out of the sz 15's any time soon around my way.

laugh.gif
that's pretty messed up.

Naw, didn't cop with the Military discount. Kenny is up in Mammoth for the weekend. I couldn't wait, so I just paid retail, cuz I'm stupid like that.
But yo, I'll PM you. I know a spot that still got the black/yellow Laser 2K4s. Picked mine up with the ZKIIIs yesterday.
I thought all Footlockers still have the bl/gold lasers. How much were they at your spot?

Anyone know the total numbers on the ASG's. Did they end up making tons and killing the value, cuz it seemed like there weren't too many availablearound here.

got the black "mamba's" today...

only had a 2 size 12's at the footlocker i went to...i guess Nike didn't give a lot to places
anyways, im loving them so far...can't wait to ball in them...when you lace them up all the way, they look like a space boot or something...it's sosleak and comfortable...

one thing i noticed though...
the laces feel really cheap compared to the strength laces from the ZK2's....
maybe they wanted to keep the weight down because those laces seemed heavy with the metal ends
anyone else thought it was weird???

laugh.gif
that's pretty messed up.

Naw, didn't cop with the Military discount. Kenny is up in Mammoth for the weekend. I couldn't wait, so I just paid retail, cuz I'm stupid like that.

yeah, so what about that receipt... i would like a shoe number for the black/yellow 2k4s...

many thanks,

Congrats on all that got the ASGs. They look horrible though. I dont think any lighting would make those look better.

I copped the blk joints yesterday off eastbay, I had an old GC for like 100 bucks. If not I woulda ordered them joints off of kb24, it's hot to think youcould get an autographed pair.

Yeah, when did the all-stars release? Does anyone know if they are at the HOH's? gonna get some kicks at the HOH nx week...

Kobe 3

whatup yall....havent posted in awhile.....just picked up my zk3's last night.....love the overall feel of the shoe. i was tryin to figure out if these arelighter than the 2k4's and people are saying the weight of the zk3 is 13.0 but on the eastbay catalog it says 16.4. jus wanted your guys opinion....lolthanks!

Back
Top Bottom