OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

The MPLS ZKIII's are on ebay aready but for rape prices.

What is the release date for them? May? Like when the MPLS ZKI's came out.

Well...kobe said in a interview that the zoom kobe 3 is the lightest shoe he ever played in and that includes the huarache 2k4 too but i don't really thinkthat his statement should be taken seriously.

Originally Posted by ripfan816

Kobe 3 > Kobe 1> Kobe 3
did you mean 2 say

Kobe II > Kobe I> Kobe III???

and i dont know about performace.. but i do know that the 2's are the BEST looking 1, i dont like the III or the II's but i will ball in the III's

II's are the best...

Wow...i really like the all star colorway,the only problem is that it has two different shades of red.
Is Kobe gonna wear this colorway in the all star game or is he going to wear this one in the 3 point contest,like Lebron did last year when he wore a goldlebron 4 in the skills challenge and a blue based colorway in the game

played some ball in my ZK3's today....

definitely the most comfortable shoe ive played in...
the response is really amazing and they're quick as hell...

anyone notice the laces?? i wish they were the same as the ZK2 ST's...those laces were nice
these laces look pretty cheap

I'm pretty sure the MPLS release 3/22/08. I hooked the AS up and I can't wait. I love ugly shoes ! These take the cake. It's better to beoriginal than regular.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Got my size 11.5 in the ZK3's. They feel great and I will be wearing them casually. Can't wait to see what the MPLS look like in person.

Does anyone have a product number or SKU number for the All-Star Kobe? Please post it, I would appreciate it.

damn these shoes are hideous for the eyes but i think that factor would help distracting my opponents in the game.

A Vulkan the Krusader Production
20iyz9z.jpg

So Nike is it that hard to make a box for Kobe? V thanks for showing Nike what the line should be packaged in.

Im tryna get the all black kobe zoom 3's does anyone know wher ei can find some authentic ones? i live in alabama and they didnt drop here. And ebay lookfishy for the all black without the grey

Originally Posted by TurnerHardy

Im tryna get the all black kobe zoom 3's does anyone know wher ei can find some authentic ones? i live in alabama and they didnt drop here. And ebay look fishy for the all black without the grey

the black ZK3 is all black just like the ones on ebay

soooooo, anyone else that has put time in these kicks get the tongue to rub the hell outta the front of their shins?

i now have a cut on my shin from the thin $%* tongue scraping me. always some niggling little feature with the kobe line. i guess i need to wear longer socksbut damn im CUT!

dope kicks, sad about the tongue though. anyone know where i can get the ZK2 laces from?

Back
Top Bottom