OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

Yeah it makes sense that an all star shoe is a general release IN ASIA!!!

How bout we release that LOS ANGELES LAKERS color in THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!

as you can see, I'm still bitter about the situation. Anyone selling size 10, holla at me

Originally Posted by markyd33psu

New pic of the SL version (318695 101)...

d32356b0e8077f8d5917286ddd80a0d2f8ae1a6.jpg

The pic in the first post is the kids model. These are the mens.
this pic doesnt do the shoes justice. these from kixandthecity however, do:

if worn by kobe and promoted RIGHT, these could become the best selling nike Kobe shoe to date....seriously...

are the traction on these shoes good. ive been seeing kobe slip a lot lately. and he's playing on a court that is being constantly swept. anyone having thesame problem???

So whats the verdict on the traction issues?

I tried on the MPLS colorway.. and they were amazing. But reading through this entire post, there seems a few to complain about the traction.
On a decent hardwood floor would they slip a lot?

I had my doubts about the shoe when I seen the outsole. I had even more doubts when I seen Kobe consistently falling when cutting to the basket. The reason Ithink the traction isn't that good because there isn't much surface area on the outsole. I circled the areas that have good surface area. But themodified hearbone pattern isn't really that effective because the herringbone doesn't have any shary edges. Sharp edges are the key to good traction.But most of the shoe only has thin strips that actually touch the floor. The traction is cool in normal play, but when I cut hard to the basket I often slip.For me this average traction prevents this shoe from becoming the best of the line.

What's the release date for the white/black colorway? .. i'm going back to PI on april, so im hoping to see it over there..

i played for 4 hours in my kobe 3's today and i played for 2 hours yesterday and the traction feels good, it's not the greatest traction ever but itkeeps me from slippin and i'm able to kut hard to the basket and stop on a dime.

Traction - Average

I need more herringbone coverage to get to where I need to when driving/slashing. BB's do the trick.

Ask any guard, im sure traction would be among the top 3 preferences in a shoe.

I guess i'll have to try it out. The ZK2 traction to me was terrible, was scared to cut or pivot.

On kb24.com when i ordered the allstars, it says amount due -140.72... i wonder if i get them free!?

I wish my freakin AS would show ! I'm ready for those MPLS as well. I actually am sending back my Baby Blue 2K4s to get a refund to sit on untill3/22/08.

COOK # 45
get fit.

i kop these last night... they shoes aren't as comfy as the lebron V's, as a guard i like sneakers 2 have alot of comfort, the only issue i have withthese shoes are, they are VERY VERY low 2 the floor, the lebrons actually make it feel like your on clouds, these for some reason dont...

^ Nice capri pants. Oops, are those supposed to be shorts? I guess they ran out of the extra medium so you had to cop the XXXXXXXL.... Hahahaha

I'm joking of course. When do the white colorways drop? That's the one I'm waiting for, I don't like black ball shoes...

^Well I guess you wear your shorts like Stocton in size extra medium. My shorts are size L actually and I like them below the knee. You should try it, deflooks better, lol.

John Stockton is spelled like that. Hate the shorts, respect the man and his game by spelling his name right. I wear my shorts below the knee, but you....Those things are so baggy you might as well say they're below the calf. I clowned you because your shorts are about an inch from your ankle, and ifthat's an L, then you're like 5 feet tall.

"Extra medium" is the joke my friends and I use to make fun of kids too small to fill out medium sizes but wear Ls and XLs - cats with white teesthat hit them at the thigh and sleeves that end at their wrist.

Anyway, your shoes look dope regardless. I'm heading out to Niketown and FT to try out these, the 23s, and the Answer XI to see what works best for me.I'll update you guys with results if it's the Kobe 3

^ok why are you so concered with what I wear or how tall I am. Get a life and get back to the shoes. Also, if you look at the first pic my shorts are rightbelow my calf. The second pic is from a downward angle so it looks much bigger than they are. Instead of looking at my shorts look at the shoes idiot. I'mnot a "kid" by the way...I'm done w/ this convo, back to the shoes. Can't wait 4 the MPLS tho.

Back
Top Bottom