OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom Kobe III Post. MVP SHOE DONE..USA MAYBE?

jus saw the mpls colowway this weekend. i must admit, these look fly and plus they super comfy!! imma wait until these hit outlets to cop. no kobe shoe isworth 130 to me imo.

When i tried these on, they felt a little like stiff rubber, and thats it, didnt feel much springiness either. Yes they were light, but i dont know ifthey're as comfortable as people say they are. maybe they need to break in.

hey vulkan..

could you please put all new info (i.e. releases of colourways and apparel) on the first post??

just to make it easier for everyone else..

just had 2 get on page 100. Hope that more gr's will become avaliable. I really like the kobe III's and am happy with the performance. If only icould get my hand's on that Duke colorway.
devil.gif

^ The Aces are the only other colorway that I would consider buying aside from the Blk/blk. So far...

Originally Posted by Kobetafr

hey vulkan..

could you please put all new info (i.e. releases of colourways and apparel) on the first post??

just to make it easier for everyone else..

I'm hyped about the two sick possible releases and I'm all for convenience. But I think we can leave the clothes out of this. It's best we alllook the other way and forget Nike released those shirts.
They get these reactions out of me every time I see them:
sick.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the aces are already confirmed as an asia release i believe it was may 1st or 10th can't remember...so be on the lookout...waiting for confirmation on thepurple toes

Originally Posted by fLiGhT8

65769010_z.jpg

whats with the metrosexual collection? this shirt is just as bad as the i love kobe shirts.

LA should try wearing this uniform. It might improve their defense lol. their opponents will laugh and get dizzy at the same time

Originally Posted by Trig20

Originally Posted by fLiGhT8

65769010_z.jpg

whats with the metrosexual collection? this shirt is just as bad as the i love kobe shirts.

LA should try wearing this uniform. It might improve their defense lol. their opponents will laugh and get dizzy at the same time

FAIL.

anyone on here hook me up wit a PS pic of the 3's in black,white and orange(no particular order), just think that they would look really good in my skoolcolors

�YES!

I'm counting down until then, baby. The white/blacks are the best looking of the bunch.

EDIT: Just copped some Mamba style 1s on Eastbay, thought I'd share with you. Can't wait, these'll be my second pair of AZK1, the white/red/blacksare the first and I couldn't pass up the Easybay $70 sale: plus of course I used a 20% off. They're still up if you wanna throw down. Here's thecatalogue pic -
13143001_z.jpg

Pretty damn sweet. Also, for Kobe heads , the site Hulu.com has full episodes and full movies up, but what it also has is the COMPLETE 81 POINT GAME! Bestpart? You can embed with these new boards, so here's the game. Enjoy your break from work/school and witness some history!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

^ maybe that means a Fruit Pebbles/Family Size Kobe 3 is coming out.....lol

Not gonna happen, it's not like Friuty Pebbles is Kobe's favorite cereal.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

�YES!

I'm counting down until then, baby. The white/blacks are the best looking of the bunch.

EDIT: Just copped some Mamba style 1s on Eastbay, thought I'd share with you. Can't wait, these'll be my second pair of AZK1, the white/red/blacks are the first and I couldn't pass up the Easybay $70 sale: plus of course I used a 20% off. They're still up if you wanna throw down. Here's the catalogue pic -
13143001_z.jpg
Copped these bad boys last year for $30 at the Nike Outlet in Vegas.
pimp.gif

2 years later I have a newfound appreciation for the ZK1. I bought a ton of them when they came out, but now I like them even more. They're the type thatI'll pull out of the box in a few years and admire. Simple, not innovative, but nice. The back collar and carbon fiber give it enough uniqueness as well.

^^ I feel u on the ZK1's. I still feel that the USA ZK1's are the best nike kobe shoe released to date in terms of looks. Just a beautiful shoe IMO.I'm glad I got 2 pairs of them along w/ my 4 other colorways of the ZK1's.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

^ maybe that means a Fruit Pebbles/Family Size Kobe 3 is coming out.....lol

Not gonna happen, it's not like Friuty Pebbles is Kobe's favorite cereal.

Its a joke....hardee har har.

Man ever since I screwed up my ankle in the "81 pt" ZK1, i've been scared to wear them.
laugh.gif
I went through 4 pairs though and I loved them todeath. I've still got the White/Black/Reds DS. LOVE that colorway!

Back
Top Bottom