OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

We get those fake pics every year, and they're always on point with how the actual shoe will look.

Exactly. I still remember these from last year...and for the record the white/golds are so sick...lol (Additional thought: How could the fakes get white scales on the white base and Nike couldnt?!?)

Nike%20Zoom%20Kobe%20VI%20NBA%20Basketball%20Shoe%20White%20Gold.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-6-mamba-yellow-black.jpg

3-zoom-kobe-vi-black-gold_3.jpg

We get those fake pics every year, and they're always on point with how the actual shoe will look.

Exactly. I still remember these from last year...and for the record the white/golds are so sick...lol (Additional thought: How could the fakes get white scales on the white base and Nike couldnt?!?)

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-6-mamba-yellow-black.jpg

3-zoom-kobe-vi-black-gold_3.jpg

If Nike got the white scales down I would've bought the Concords. I wish that black/gold with clear sole came out too. (It probably would've if Kobe and the Lake Show got to the Finals)

If Nike got the white scales down I would've bought the Concords. I wish that black/gold with clear sole came out too. (It probably would've if Kobe and the Lake Show got to the Finals)

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Caesar Blaximus Prime

I hope this helps with the whole strap confusion. It seems the versions that are out are incomplete samples and that the removable support bootie actually goes under the tongue (which makes more sense to me and most people that understand proper foot support). I hope this is the case because going underneath a tongue provides greater lockdown support. 
http://counterkicks.com/2011/10/11/fake-nike-zoom-kobe-viis-that-show-the-real-thing/ 
happy.gif

I hope this helps with the whole strap confusion. It seems the versions that are out are incomplete samples and that the removable support bootie actually goes under the tongue (which makes more sense to me and most people that understand proper foot support). I hope this is the case because going underneath a tongue provides greater lockdown support. 
http://counterkicks.com/2011/10/11/fake-nike-zoom-kobe-viis-that-show-the-real-thing/ 
happy.gif

happy.gif

These 7's are going to be crazy

I think with price hikes all will b an easy cop

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by In Transit

faulty design? you an engineer bro? I laugh now.
I need the 7s to perform better than the 6 and the 5...
NEED. I will consider it a failure if it doesn't. knowing
the zk line, most likely it will be better. yey!

The shoes have been worn.

bro 
how did they perform? how many games have you played in them? how was the cushioning set up? was the fit better than the 6? the 5? the 4?
WHAT EXACTLY is faulty?

that pair up there... I hope they release something like that.

The shoe didn't have a damned tongue!   Also, the ankle sleeve shifts slides around the ankle while running, then is only a cosmetic addition from last years model. It does not offer any protection at all.

Originally Posted by In Transit

faulty design? you an engineer bro? I laugh now.
I need the 7s to perform better than the 6 and the 5...
NEED. I will consider it a failure if it doesn't. knowing
the zk line, most likely it will be better. yey!

The shoes have been worn.

bro 
how did they perform? how many games have you played in them? how was the cushioning set up? was the fit better than the 6? the 5? the 4?
WHAT EXACTLY is faulty?

that pair up there... I hope they release something like that.

The shoe didn't have a damned tongue!   Also, the ankle sleeve shifts slides around the ankle while running, then is only a cosmetic addition from last years model. It does not offer any protection at all.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Thanks... im saying thank you for everyone else... well those who complained..
I was gonna cop regardless

This post will be overlooked by many, and complaints about the no tongue will still be brought up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Thanks... im saying thank you for everyone else... well those who complained..
I was gonna cop regardless

This post will be overlooked by many, and complaints about the no tongue will still be brought up
laugh.gif

can't wait for the photos of the regular version to show up! maybe ill pass on the supremes, the sleeves with no added padding over the laces will be terrible to my veiny feet.
roll.gif

can't wait for the photos of the regular version to show up! maybe ill pass on the supremes, the sleeves with no added padding over the laces will be terrible to my veiny feet.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom