OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by Caesar Blaximus Prime

I hope this helps with the whole strap confusion. It seems the versions that are out are incomplete samples and that the removable support bootie actually goes under the tongue (which makes more sense to me and most people that understand proper foot support). I hope this is the case because going underneath a tongue provides greater lockdown support. 
http://counterkicks.com/2011/10/11/fake-nike-zoom-kobe-viis-that-show-the-real-thing/ 

Thanks... im saying thank you for everyone else... well those who complained..
I was gonna cop regardless

This post will be overlooked by many, and complaints about the no tongue will still be brought up
laugh.gif
Yeah...sad but true. I tried though...I tried. I just can't see the lock-down being too stable without a built in tongue. It just seems like common sense to have a tongue.

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Thanks... im saying thank you for everyone else... well those who complained..
I was gonna cop regardless

This post will be overlooked by many, and complaints about the no tongue will still be brought up
laugh.gif
quote just so it's not overlooked.

the fake picture of these actually make them not look that bad. were gonna just have to wait and see the final product. im sure these will be hot and everyone is gonna all be back on kobe's nuts when better colorways release. (all-star games)

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

My man be talking out his tail the entire time he's been posting
laugh.gif
cats be looking for confrontation on the internet
laugh.gif
I'm, oh, 90 percent sure In Transit is Coach Hubie/Dark Chocolate/Nat Turner/Jack Johnson/didhehavemorenamesthanthatidontreallyknow.

Which is fine and all, I don't dislike him like other people in this thread dislike him. Just keep things civil in this thread.

Anyway, back to the shoes. I think the Supremes have those colors b/c those are the ones Kobe will (read: planned to) wear throughout the regular season, with the Elites functioning as the playoff editions. I don't think he'll even bother with the $140 GRs on the court.

My only complaint so far based on all of the info passed along in this thread is that those Concords and Del Sols should not be supremes, but rather regular general release colorways.

Supremes should of been left for colorways such as All-Stars or Rice's, etc, while keep the more traditional colorways as General Releases and at a lesser price.

That is my only complaint. I rather pay the regular price of $140 for the Del Sols & Concords/Inlines. For all I know this is still possible though.

^ I understand that thinking but then in turn what if all special colorways were supreme's? Usual there are more special colorways then GR's, its a gift and a curse. Would you rather pay the 200 180 for every special colorway or take the change on a GR? Usually GR hit the sales rack anyhow so I don't know if most people will have to pay the 200 180 to get them.

-The new photo's of the concords are nice, i just ignore the sleeve, getting use to the visible flywire now....(Yea don't know about that one)
Edit: Forgot the 200 price tag is for the Elites.  

There will be an all-star in the supremes. I agree the strategy to market the supreme is by the color, that is the trend right now, and that will sell. I am not certain the supremes will sell well with the traditional two colors we've seen in the past. They might be in the regular version as well. It's most likeky just a feeler to see if we will bite on the price tag. I for one won't because I don't need or want the sleeve and sticking to one insole so I can't justify payin extra for that.

I bet if the flywire wasn't visible you guys would complain it was too plain.

Originally Posted by In Transit

The regular pics have already shown up. As there are pics of Kobe wearing the shoe at a press conference, and from the looks of those, they do not have a tongue either. They are the same shoe, the concords, that have been posted earlier.
Thought those were the Supremes...

Originally Posted by In Transit

The regular pics have already shown up. As there are pics of Kobe wearing the shoe at a press conference, and from the looks of those, they do not have a tongue either. They are the same shoe, the concords, that have been posted earlier.
Thought those were the Supremes...

TXZ wrote:

I'm, oh, 90 percent sure In Transit is Coach Hubie/Dark Chocolate/Nat Turner/Jack Johnson/didhehavemorenamesthanthatidontreallyknow.

Which is fine and all, I don't dislike him like other people in this thread dislike him. Just keep things civil in this thread.

laugh.gif
 i thought about that too, but... Coach hubie didn't like the Crazy 8s so which leaves me puzzled. 

he always brings up good convo's but usually fails at "keeping the peace"

TXZ wrote:

laugh.gif
 i thought about that too, but... Coach hubie didn't like the Crazy 8s so which leaves me puzzled. 

he always brings up good convo's but usually fails at "keeping the peace"

I think with all these "passers" I'll probably at least get a few pairs.....
I woke up OLD the other day and realized, I need a lot more protection and wrapping around my whole body than ever before....
these ankle thingamajigs are perfect for an old man like me.

I think with all these "passers" I'll probably at least get a few pairs.....
I woke up OLD the other day and realized, I need a lot more protection and wrapping around my whole body than ever before....
these ankle thingamajigs are perfect for an old man like me.

The sleeve is growing on me. Already a fan of the shoe itself though so hopefully we get some pics of the regular version cw's.

The sleeve is growing on me. Already a fan of the shoe itself though so hopefully we get some pics of the regular version cw's.

Back
Top Bottom