OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

DSCF6731%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg

DSCF6756%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg

DSCF6762%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg

DSCF6775%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg

GS

This gets confusing more and more. GS comes with the tongue(attached). Will the Supreme come with the tongue too? The black/grey could very well be the Supreme too but they haven't shown the sleeve for it. Got us scratching our heads on what the regular version and Supreme looks like. Kill the suspense Nike!

This gets confusing more and more. GS comes with the tongue(attached). Will the Supreme come with the tongue too? The black/grey could very well be the Supreme too but they haven't shown the sleeve for it. Got us scratching our heads on what the regular version and Supreme looks like. Kill the suspense Nike!

2nd pic from the top got me fired up. The VIIs are the only shoe I'm looking forward to at the moment

2nd pic from the top got me fired up. The VIIs are the only shoe I'm looking forward to at the moment

Originally Posted by c4

those are the GS sizes...we will get the removeable sleeve

Originally Posted by c4

those are the GS sizes...we will get the removeable sleeve

^ gotcha... These different versions are a little confusing right now.

At first I wasn't liking the sleeve, but it's definitely grown on me. It's probably great for it's intended purpose. Can't wait til RD

At first I wasn't liking the sleeve, but it's definitely grown on me. It's probably great for it's intended purpose. Can't wait til RD

Originally Posted by c4

yea im getting confused with all the version also
laugh.gif
 but man just about a month to go till RD

Originally Posted by c4

yea im getting confused with all the version also
laugh.gif
 but man just about a month to go till RD

Back
Top Bottom