OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Kobe VII System iD (men) $180

Kobe VII System Insert iD $55

That's fine by me. I'd probably get the shoe itself and use the one GR insoles to flip flop around or just buy the supremes.
30t6p3b.gif
at Nike for milking us with the removable idea.

That's fine by me. I'd probably get the shoe itself and use the one GR insoles to flip flop around or just buy the supremes.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

30t6p3b.gif

for real... the zk5/6 were just fine without this stupid removable garbage. 
and $180 for IDs now? 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

30t6p3b.gif

for real... the zk5/6 were just fine without this stupid removable garbage. 
and $180 for IDs now? 
indifferent.gif

Is the "play strong" in sole and sleeve the only difference between the supremes and regs.? I'm not seeing where this price gap is coming from so far..

Is the "play strong" in sole and sleeve the only difference between the supremes and regs.? I'm not seeing where this price gap is coming from so far..

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Originally Posted by never wear them

These are gonna be fire on the court!
laugh.gif

Kobe def has an impact on me buying his sh**. Just like Jordan back then... Only 2 players that gave/give me that feeling.

Same here. Pip would've been the third but his shoes didn't evolve.

Either Pip or Gary Payton for me. Hell, even Iverson had me wanting his shoes and I hated reebok... And no1 can really say Penny made you buy his shoes.... It was Lil' penny and the commercials who made us buy his shoes back then. Not penny's performance. IMO, you're lying to yourself if u say that... IMO.

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Originally Posted by never wear them

These are gonna be fire on the court!
laugh.gif

Kobe def has an impact on me buying his sh**. Just like Jordan back then... Only 2 players that gave/give me that feeling.

Same here. Pip would've been the third but his shoes didn't evolve.

Either Pip or Gary Payton for me. Hell, even Iverson had me wanting his shoes and I hated reebok... And no1 can really say Penny made you buy his shoes.... It was Lil' penny and the commercials who made us buy his shoes back then. Not penny's performance. IMO, you're lying to yourself if u say that... IMO.

my interpretation of the xmas pair. didn't really know what to do with the dots. I assume it'd be black dots on those small spots that make the diamond.

my interpretation of the xmas pair. didn't really know what to do with the dots. I assume it'd be black dots on those small spots that make the diamond.

Going to be in this thread.. a lot more.. because the lockout is over.. I wonder what the Kobe 7s christmas.. look like>?

*Kobe better wear them on opening day*

Going to be in this thread.. a lot more.. because the lockout is over.. I wonder what the Kobe 7s christmas.. look like>?

*Kobe better wear them on opening day*

ID's were $165, $15 isnt that bad
You guys complain alot,
especially when you know your gonna buy anyway
its not like nike is looking at this and will decide to lower the price
I understand stating your opinion and freedom of speech
not trying to flame and def. dont wanna get flamed in return
and this is directed to anyone in particular
but these complaints are falling on deaf ears
its not gonna change
We haven't held the shoe yet
the shoe hasn't dropped
we havent seen all the colorways
nothing
people are/were getting spoiled, we are use to Kobe's being $120-$130 the last 3-4 years, while brons and everything else went up
so im pretty sure there is a reason for the price hike
isnt he due for one???????
we, well I watched LeBron's raise in price every single year, not winning a champion and sometimes not even making the finals
and you tell me that Kobe, a guy who has 5 titles and recently won back to back titles isnt due for a price raise????? in shame
This happens every year, people complain and complain, then once the shoe drops, they in love...

ID's were $165, $15 isnt that bad
You guys complain alot,
especially when you know your gonna buy anyway
its not like nike is looking at this and will decide to lower the price
I understand stating your opinion and freedom of speech
not trying to flame and def. dont wanna get flamed in return
and this is directed to anyone in particular
but these complaints are falling on deaf ears
its not gonna change
We haven't held the shoe yet
the shoe hasn't dropped
we havent seen all the colorways
nothing
people are/were getting spoiled, we are use to Kobe's being $120-$130 the last 3-4 years, while brons and everything else went up
so im pretty sure there is a reason for the price hike
isnt he due for one???????
we, well I watched LeBron's raise in price every single year, not winning a champion and sometimes not even making the finals
and you tell me that Kobe, a guy who has 5 titles and recently won back to back titles isnt due for a price raise????? in shame
This happens every year, people complain and complain, then once the shoe drops, they in love...

Back
Top Bottom