OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

this is going to be tough choosing since all the color blocking and colors are so close to one another. Might not get the black/greys and wait for the volt. More pics please!

Loving the colorways.

The Blk/gry/volt pair is insane, will go along with my zk5 iD.
The grey/orange pair, made a pair similar to that with the lebron iDs.
The Carolina pair I been asking for since the 4s... Came true. My usual Argentina iDs will be a maybe now...

Thanks for listening/looking Nike.

Loving the colorways.

The Blk/gry/volt pair is insane, will go along with my zk5 iD.
The grey/orange pair, made a pair similar to that with the lebron iDs.
The Carolina pair I been asking for since the 4s... Came true. My usual Argentina iDs will be a maybe now...

Thanks for listening/looking Nike.

that box be looking stealth! del sols come with a tongue for sure cop that tongue makes the shoe look way better just like the gs size, new colorways look fresh that orange and grey is clean as !#%+ but that lightning colorway is the one that caught my eye, plus a grinch colorway, so ready for this shoe!!!!

that box be looking stealth! del sols come with a tongue for sure cop that tongue makes the shoe look way better just like the gs size, new colorways look fresh that orange and grey is clean as !#%+ but that lightning colorway is the one that caught my eye, plus a grinch colorway, so ready for this shoe!!!!

And once real pics surface... I'll for sure be sacrificing priorities.
laugh.gif

Oh man! Thank god the supremes give you that choice! Can't wait to cop!

Thanks for the Pics! Not that it's a big deal, but the box is dope
pimp.gif

Oh man! Thank god the supremes give you that choice! Can't wait to cop!

Thanks for the Pics! Not that it's a big deal, but the box is dope
pimp.gif

those are definitely nice for GR's, but still kinda subtle and plain coloways, can't wait for the grinch 2.0
pimp.gif

those are definitely nice for GR's, but still kinda subtle and plain coloways, can't wait for the grinch 2.0
pimp.gif

Those black and volts are something serious 
sick.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. Sorry if I missed the release date, anyone kind enough to tell me? 
frown.gif

Those black and volts are something serious 
sick.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. Sorry if I missed the release date, anyone kind enough to tell me? 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I don't think any Kobe release for Christmas is going to be an easy cop.  Regardless of what they look like.   It would be nice if they made them as available as the Lakers 3d's and gradients though (highly doubtful) considering the grinch's sold out in 2 minutes last year.

The kobe VI thread was straight COMEDY that night 
laugh.gif

Yup. I remember the thread jumping so many pages. Still can't believe that I managed to get them online that night. This thread about to start moving with these new pics surfacing.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I don't think any Kobe release for Christmas is going to be an easy cop.  Regardless of what they look like.   It would be nice if they made them as available as the Lakers 3d's and gradients though (highly doubtful) considering the grinch's sold out in 2 minutes last year.

The kobe VI thread was straight COMEDY that night 
laugh.gif

Yup. I remember the thread jumping so many pages. Still can't believe that I managed to get them online that night. This thread about to start moving with these new pics surfacing.

Originally Posted by shox2001

holy @@@% 
eek.gif

You guys also have to remember you can't even see the diamond pattern on these pictures like you will be able to see them in person. It's going to be 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by shox2001

holy @@@% 
eek.gif

You guys also have to remember you can't even see the diamond pattern on these pictures like you will be able to see them in person. It's going to be 
devil.gif

On man... I'm feeling all them color ways... OH GAWD...

Black/Volts, Black/Grey/Orange, Powder Blue Gradients, Blackouts are already INSTANT COPS...

On man... I'm feeling all them color ways... OH GAWD...

Black/Volts, Black/Grey/Orange, Powder Blue Gradients, Blackouts are already INSTANT COPS...

Back
Top Bottom