OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

i still dont see anything special about these. even those colorways make them look boring. definitely not basing a purchase on the thumbnail size picture of a shark(or dolphin) or a wolf, just for the sake of. I'll keep my eyes open for new cws, but so far smh, these looking maaad common folk

That lime green inner cushion looks super comfy, can't wait to try these on
smile.gif

many colorways finally surfacing. these look like a great performance shoe. the alphas look great this year

many colorways finally surfacing. these look like a great performance shoe. the alphas look great this year

Originally Posted by never wear them

Kobe is gonna murk em in this shoe...
pimp.gif
I can't wait.
I hope this is the case...
even if I'm skeptical on the "performance" of the shoe given my pre-official use......
the tongue based version seems more "effective" to me....

I've only got 1 run so far in on my bronbron 9's, but results were surprisingly pleasant....

5 deadly venoms would have been a more suitable theme than the predator pack, imo. =)

Originally Posted by never wear them

Kobe is gonna murk em in this shoe...
pimp.gif
I can't wait.
I hope this is the case...
even if I'm skeptical on the "performance" of the shoe given my pre-official use......
the tongue based version seems more "effective" to me....

I've only got 1 run so far in on my bronbron 9's, but results were surprisingly pleasant....

5 deadly venoms would have been a more suitable theme than the predator pack, imo. =)

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Shark attack.  These are a must.

so,its the Shark and Wolf now for the VII's,,,no more SNAKE????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yea.......What's so funny? 
eyes.gif

They had the Shark since the Kobe I's....And they do have the Snake theme still...Don't you see the Diamond Snake reflective pattern under the flywire on the rest of the pairs?

All the colors shown are dope but I feel like the sneaker is a little too tame compared to past kobes

Back
Top Bottom