OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

i feel like even if kobe breaks out a christmas themed colorway it wouldn't be released until next year. No way he's gonna have a magic shipment show up in time for the 23rd or 26th

I saw and held the shoes (the supreme that is) in person yesterday.  Very nicely done.  As for people wondering if they could be worn causally, they can (yes even the ones with the strap, I know everyone remembers the Jordan 20 and if you don't look them up).  Very light but yet seems to have some very good cushion and durable. 

I saw and held the shoes (the supreme that is) in person yesterday.  Very nicely done.  As for people wondering if they could be worn causally, they can (yes even the ones with the strap, I know everyone remembers the Jordan 20 and if you don't look them up).  Very light but yet seems to have some very good cushion and durable. 

I think these can be worn casually. If people can pull off wearing the grinches casually, you can wear these no problem (even with the strap).

I think these can be worn casually. If people can pull off wearing the grinches casually, you can wear these no problem (even with the strap).

I still think the strap looks out of place if worn casually, especially with shorts.....

Does the del sol strap have a embossed/debossed type of pattern to the material?

Also, does the strap have a large male sided velcro (that's what she said)?

not too much longer before this thread goes b-a-n-a-n-a-s.....

I still think the strap looks out of place if worn casually, especially with shorts.....

Does the del sol strap have a embossed/debossed type of pattern to the material?

when you dress as bad as I do, any shoe can be worn casually
laugh.gif

just saw the black/maize today in person

i like it
pimp.gif

though the base part of the shoe is black it looks looks more of a silver too

and the sock liner is thick! so this shoe should be comfortable very well
smile.gif

so who is copping the black/maize on RD???

just saw the black/maize today in person

i like it
pimp.gif

though the base part of the shoe is black it looks looks more of a silver too

and the sock liner is thick! so this shoe should be comfortable very well
smile.gif

so who is copping the black/maize on RD???

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Air Jordan 20's bro.  They look even better with shorts.

The $180, look at it this way, its like someone spending $20 to $60 on an additional pair of ankle braces to wear with basketball shoes.  I'm not paying $180 though! Lol!

The $180, look at it this way, its like someone spending $20 to $60 on an additional pair of ankle braces to wear with basketball shoes.  I'm not paying $180 though! Lol!

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

Aren't those more like the Huarache 2k4 with the thin ankle strap?

These VIIs are a bit more encompassing, no?

Also, C4....that's highlarious and my main problem also....
so nowadays, I purposely mismatch for looks.... =)

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

Aren't those more like the Huarache 2k4 with the thin ankle strap?

These VIIs are a bit more encompassing, no?

Also, C4....that's highlarious and my main problem also....
so nowadays, I purposely mismatch for looks.... =)

I'm ready to wear some red skinny jeans and tuck in my pant legs to that strap tho... Real talk.

Or maybe orange jeans.

I'm ready to wear some red skinny jeans and tuck in my pant legs to that strap tho... Real talk.

Or maybe orange jeans.

^^^Wow!....I just had a flashback of taking your jeans, folding them in half at the bottom and rolling them up 2 folds.... a la 1980's surfer style...
but red/orange jeans?.....that's louder than caps on a message forum.

^^^Wow!....I just had a flashback of taking your jeans, folding them in half at the bottom and rolling them up 2 folds.... a la 1980's surfer style...
but red/orange jeans?.....that's louder than caps on a message forum.

Back
Top Bottom