OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by AZP

is it just me or do the silhouettes of the ZK7s look almost identical to the KDIVs?

You mean the KD's look almost identical to the Kobe VII's? 
KD has mentioned various times he's a big fan of the Kobe line from the low cut to the performance. He even said he prefers them more than the Lebrons.

KD Fans don't want to believe it, but KD wants his sig to be somewhat the same style as Kobe's in which case both KD and Kobe prefer performance oriented shoes.

Originally Posted by AZP

is it just me or do the silhouettes of the ZK7s look almost identical to the KDIVs?

You mean the KD's look almost identical to the Kobe VII's? 
KD has mentioned various times he's a big fan of the Kobe line from the low cut to the performance. He even said he prefers them more than the Lebrons.

KD Fans don't want to believe it, but KD wants his sig to be somewhat the same style as Kobe's in which case both KD and Kobe prefer performance oriented shoes.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

haha mikko man if i could i'd show them pics..
you're killing us here man!
roll.gif

but it's all good. I'm just intrigued by your reaction and why didn't you like em...

Originally Posted by DNeou20

haha mikko man if i could i'd show them pics..
you're killing us here man!
roll.gif

but it's all good. I'm just intrigued by your reaction and why didn't you like em...

damn, I might just wait next year for the black volts... or some other cw they'd release...
I wanted to get the xmas pair so bad, we'll see with the pics though...

as for the KD line, I remember KD specifically asked for the "Kobe collar" for the KD3 as well
as the lower cut. he also wanted the strap to be removed that's why I was surprised they
came back with a strap on the KD4...

damn, I might just wait next year for the black volts... or some other cw they'd release...
I wanted to get the xmas pair so bad, we'll see with the pics though...

as for the KD line, I remember KD specifically asked for the "Kobe collar" for the KD3 as well
as the lower cut. he also wanted the strap to be removed that's why I was surprised they
came back with a strap on the KD4...

You're gonna have to hack into Dneou20's comp
laugh.gif
I'm not even excited to see pics anymore. It'll probably be a let down if they don't have it leaked at this point.

laugh.gif
I'm not even excited to see pics anymore. It'll probably be a let down if they don't have it leaked at this point.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif
shoot me his email.... =) (<----that is a joke btw)
and those shorts up there are noice!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif
shoot me his email.... =) (<----that is a joke btw)
and those shorts up there are noice!

Saw them in person last night. Sales person from Footaction kindly showed them to me. Looks ok. The yellow is too light. I prefer the Del Sol color.

Saw them in person last night. Sales person from Footaction kindly showed them to me. Looks ok. The yellow is too light. I prefer the Del Sol color.

Back
Top Bottom