OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Just can't wait to have a pair. Like usual. Will cop one pair of Kobe's in the best color way and ball them till they fall apart.

Kinda Iffy to do so this year since the price tag is steep for me. I just know these will be performance monsters on the court.

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Need that Shozoku warm up shirt folding chair.�
smokin.gif

Looks like these will release on Christmas day, per NDC:
[table][tr][td]12/25/11[/td][td]Kobe VII System Supreme[/td][td]Violet Pop/Volt-Inc-Action Red[/td][td]$180[/td][td]488244-500[/td][/tr][/table]

Looks like these will release on Christmas day, per NDC:
[table][tr][td]12/25/11[/td][td]Kobe VII System Supreme[/td][td]Violet Pop/Volt-Inc-Action Red[/td][td]$180[/td][td]488244-500[/td][/tr][/table]

I hope that Eastbay don't pull that stunt off like they did last Christmas with the Grinches. I was on the phone for over an hour just to have a rep to tell me that they were sold out. I was heated. Just place them online and please don't use that timer. SMH

I hope that Eastbay don't pull that stunt off like they did last Christmas with the Grinches. I was on the phone for over an hour just to have a rep to tell me that they were sold out. I was heated. Just place them online and please don't use that timer. SMH

Eastbay rep ....
Can you please give us or get us some concrete info on the "XMAS" pair. 

Nike is releasing the Kobes on the 25th...

Last year, we had to order them over the phone with you guys.... 

Please give us some info.... Thanks in advance. 

Eastbay rep ....
Can you please give us or get us some concrete info on the "XMAS" pair. 

Nike is releasing the Kobes on the 25th...

Last year, we had to order them over the phone with you guys.... 

Please give us some info.... Thanks in advance. 

Back
Top Bottom