OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

That Volt really pops.

I'ma most likely swing and miss on a pair of concords... so ima aim at these 2x. actually... i think these 'll be a little harder to get, no?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Yo Cee, you got volt laces you could throw in there to give us a preview? 
nerd.gif

Thanks for putting my name in your sig.  The mere fact that you took the time to type my username is a humbling e-moment. 
pimp.gif

lol he's known to repeat himself over and over
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Can't wait for the 22nd to come so I can pop my ID cherry
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Yo Cee, you got volt laces you could throw in there to give us a preview? 
nerd.gif

Thanks for putting my name in your sig.  The mere fact that you took the time to type my username is a humbling e-moment. 
pimp.gif

lol he's known to repeat himself over and over
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Can't wait for the 22nd to come so I can pop my ID cherry
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

That Volt really pops.

I'ma most likely swing and miss on a pair of concords... so ima aim at these 2x. actually... i think these 'll be a little harder to get, no?
Just a little, but that's not going to stop you.

I remember someone saying the cheetah was off placed. I dont believe that is a defect on the cheetah, all the pairs of kobe vii we have..the cheetah is placed the exact same way

I remember someone saying the cheetah was off placed. I dont believe that is a defect on the cheetah, all the pairs of kobe vii we have..the cheetah is placed the exact same way

That Volt really pops.

i think they said limit of 2 for these and the xmas kd's on nikestore's twitter. So hopefully they aren't too difficult for those who want them, including myself.

i think they said limit of 2 for these and the xmas kd's on nikestore's twitter. So hopefully they aren't too difficult for those who want them, including myself.

Daymmm! The new pics reminded me last years grinches when I saw them in person. It looks like the shoe is glowin'. Very Nice!

Daymmm! The new pics reminded me last years grinches when I saw them in person. It looks like the shoe is glowin'. Very Nice!

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

That Volt really pops.

embarassed.gif
 lol. hopefully i can buy with ease. 

good to hear...

the red laces need to go though ... maybe.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

That Volt really pops.

embarassed.gif
 lol. hopefully i can buy with ease. 

good to hear...

the red laces need to go though ... maybe.

might need some help locating the Christmas pair cuz its tough over on the east coast...hopefully eastbay and some other sites gettin em thats my only chance

might need some help locating the Christmas pair cuz its tough over on the east coast...hopefully eastbay and some other sites gettin em thats my only chance

Back
Top Bottom