OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

and thanks, mjrod, but my pics don't even come close to yours or nwt's caliber. waiting on your type of pics to win everyone over lol.

HAHA... Thanks bro... Hoping these Xmas will be my first Colorway!

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

and thanks, mjrod, but my pics don't even come close to yours or nwt's caliber. waiting on your type of pics to win everyone over lol.

HAHA... Thanks bro... Hoping these Xmas will be my first Colorway!

Anyone think that the Kobe Christmas Days will last a little while or no? In stores I mean?

Originally Posted by nazarethsavage

Originally Posted by VDFOSHO

Originally Posted by shindo03

2 per customer huh????
decent amount to go around?
I'd like to think that this is the first time nike has listened to us about making the supply slightly higher to match the demand.

Really? it was 2 per customer for concords and i had no chance on ndc.

Originally Posted by shindo03

2 per customer huh????
I'd like to think that this is the first time nike has listened to us about making the supply slightly higher to match the demand.

Anyone think that the Kobe Christmas Days will last a little while or no? In stores I mean?

Originally Posted by jst628

will that coupon code work for the cheetah's? sorry if it has already been said.
dont think so. says excluded from discounts right below the price.

Originally Posted by jst628

will that coupon code work for the cheetah's? sorry if it has already been said.
dont think so. says excluded from discounts right below the price.

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Ah, that I didn't know because I knew Concords were going to be NUTS. I hope people will leave these alone since they have their concords already. If worst comes to worst I'll go to HoH or NT and then Eastbay. Good luck to everyone!

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Ah, that I didn't know because I knew Concords were going to be NUTS. I hope people will leave these alone since they have their concords already. If worst comes to worst I'll go to HoH or NT and then Eastbay. Good luck to everyone!

hopefully everyone asleep waiting for santa to come and it will be a fairly easy online cop haha

Back
Top Bottom