OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

It was not a 2 limit on kobes ..... i just called them because my friend made that mistake. He said some may go through but there should be no lag so an error code should come up.

i'm still able to add kobe's to the cart.. keep trying people.

i can't checkout cause i'm in canada.. o well

#%% so fn pissed had my 11.5 in my cart then I hit pay now sold out...soooo pissed and I know for a fact that eastbay wont work out either...western mass ftl as far as kobes go smh

only gave me the option to add 1 to my cart and then it was sold out!!!
devil.gif

Got a 10.5. Hopefully they fit. I wore a 10.5 in the IV, V, and VI. I should be good right? Wish the Concords had been this easy.

Got a 10.5. Hopefully they fit. I wore a 10.5 in the IV, V, and VI. I should be good right? Wish the Concords had been this easy.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by button999

Is Eastbay really not launching till tomorrow night?
I may try for another pair.

gonna try for another pair too

anyone know if Eastbay gonna double box these though... since the box is gigantic 
We all know they should double box, but knowing they might not, if a Rep hasn't confirmed double boxing, to me it's always worth the $3.99 gift box charge so the Nike box won't get destroyed in the white bag of box death.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by button999

Is Eastbay really not launching till tomorrow night?
I may try for another pair.

gonna try for another pair too

anyone know if Eastbay gonna double box these though... since the box is gigantic 
We all know they should double box, but knowing they might not, if a Rep hasn't confirmed double boxing, to me it's always worth the $3.99 gift box charge so the Nike box won't get destroyed in the white bag of box death.

Back
Top Bottom