OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

for those who failed to cop online what time are you guys heading out to hoh tomorrow?
Was wondering this too, my HOH opens at 8 AM, and the mall opens up it's doors at 7 AM.

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

for those who failed to cop online what time are you guys heading out to hoh tomorrow?
Was wondering this too, my HOH opens at 8 AM, and the mall opens up it's doors at 7 AM.

**@! it im heading out at 5 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

**@! it im heading out at 5 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Swagadelphia

I failed on NDC as well. I called eastbay after the links to the shoe died said they arent expecting a huge demand for these and as long as your quick you should get a pair. keeping my fingers crossed. till then the NBA IS BACK!!!

That rep you spoke with must be as reliable as their website. If Nike sold out in 1 minute then you can be sure eastbay will be a $hit show.

Originally Posted by Swagadelphia

I failed on NDC as well. I called eastbay after the links to the shoe died said they arent expecting a huge demand for these and as long as your quick you should get a pair. keeping my fingers crossed. till then the NBA IS BACK!!!

That rep you spoke with must be as reliable as their website. If Nike sold out in 1 minute then you can be sure eastbay will be a $hit show.

I'm going to be there around 10PM, hopefully nobody is there before me or at least no more than three people. You never know how early fools will get in line out here in Houston. It's better safe than sorry, IMO. I don't mind the wait, I just want my shoes. I'm going to pass by my HOH in about an hour to see if anyone's out there yet. And when I pass by around 10, if there's a lot of people out there, I'll just have to go home and try my luck with Eastbay. 
ohwell.gif

I'm going to be there around 10PM, hopefully nobody is there before me or at least no more than three people. You never know how early fools will get in line out here in Houston. It's better safe than sorry, IMO. I don't mind the wait, I just want my shoes. I'm going to pass by my HOH in about an hour to see if anyone's out there yet. And when I pass by around 10, if there's a lot of people out there, I'll just have to go home and try my luck with Eastbay. 
ohwell.gif

NDC question

PayPal charged but NO order confirmation

Is this a BIG no for me??

NDC question

PayPal charged but NO order confirmation

Is this a BIG no for me??

Originally Posted by Brand0n031

Before I contemplate, how do these fit compared to the Kobe 6's? Haven't had a chance to go try the Del Sols on.
Fit just like the Kobe 6's for me..go with the same size as last year..

Originally Posted by Brand0n031

Before I contemplate, how do these fit compared to the Kobe 6's? Haven't had a chance to go try the Del Sols on.
Fit just like the Kobe 6's for me..go with the same size as last year..

LMAO at "phone orders at noon".......yeah so i can call and hear "BRUH!, they been sold out!"

Anyone in the DMV area know when HOH opens tomorrow?

LMAO at "phone orders at noon".......yeah so i can call and hear "BRUH!, they been sold out!"

Anyone in the DMV area know when HOH opens tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom