OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Here are some pics with the play fast and play strong inserts with the grinch laces

400240984.jpg
400240983.jpg

Originally Posted by danglez3

Here are some pics with the play fast and play strong inserts with the grinch laces

400240984.jpg
400240983.jpg
those look sick. way better than the red laces! did those volt laces come with the shoes too?

Originally Posted by danglez3

400240984.jpg
400240983.jpg
those look sick. way better than the red laces! did those volt laces come with the shoes too?

i dont understand why they put red laces on them this year. theres no red accents on them at all. and the durants also. red laces? eh. cheetahs with the volts laces >>>>>>>>

also, does anyone know if the youth sizes come with the 2 different insoles? or just the low top ones?

i dont understand why they put red laces on them this year. theres no red accents on them at all. and the durants also. red laces? eh. cheetahs with the volts laces >>>>>>>>

also, does anyone know if the youth sizes come with the 2 different insoles? or just the low top ones?

dope pictures with the grinch laces, like them like that a lot more.

Can someone take a picture with the chaos vi laces in the leopards? if not that's fine lol just curious

and there's a red signature on the heel and a red shozoku on the bottom @ mrlongong

Can someone take a picture with the chaos vi laces in the leopards? if not that's fine lol just curious

and there's a red signature on the heel and a red shozoku on the bottom @ mrlongong

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

kobeoverbron you're making me extra pumped to see these in person once my pair arrives from NDC. So amazing.
currently OD-ing on pics  right now. will post later. damn.............
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

kobeoverbron you're making me extra pumped to see these in person once my pair arrives from NDC. So amazing.
currently OD-ing on pics  right now. will post later. damn.............
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Heres mine~ happy holidays, thanks Kobe!!

Just throw in my brand new bench towel ready for the game! haha..

last night...

today...

Heres mine~ happy holidays, thanks Kobe!!

Just throw in my brand new bench towel ready for the game! haha..

last night...

today...

ahh, i see it now. didn't notice it before.

ahh, i see it now. didn't notice it before.

Back
Top Bottom