OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

kobe attacking strong vs the kings. might have to get the del sols with that FTL coupon + $100 giftcard.

kobe attacking strong vs the kings. might have to get the del sols with that FTL coupon + $100 giftcard.

Called Eastbay to follow up on my order of the Christmas's.. it went thru, will ship tomorrow! first time to suceed in Eastbay!

Called Eastbay to follow up on my order of the Christmas's.. it went thru, will ship tomorrow! first time to suceed in Eastbay!

Kobe+Bryant+Los+Angeles+Lakers+v+Sacramento+4kIgX1cD3Fgl.jpg

Originally Posted by datboi81

Originally Posted by Hugo

Wow nice job at ya getting the kobes easily. People here in hohmd had people with them so thry get multiple pair of kobes. Now selling for 400 they askn. Smh after 2 years my luck stuck out with xmas kobes.. Didnt want to go home empty handed so i grabbed 10.5 xmas brons
30t6p3b.gif
smh

if anyone can somehow help..i would highly appreciate it..

maaaaaan i swear i hate the beasts/resellers in maryland. i know it's a problem all over, but the ones outchea really urk my nerves for some reason
mad.gif
. sorry for what happened to you though man. i'm broke after christmas so i'm preparing for resellers price as we speak to get these kobes.
This is why I don't even waste my time driving from Annapolis to HoHMD, bunch of shady business going on there. After the stuff they pulled with the Grinches I'm done

Originally Posted by datboi81

Originally Posted by Hugo

Wow nice job at ya getting the kobes easily. People here in hohmd had people with them so thry get multiple pair of kobes. Now selling for 400 they askn. Smh after 2 years my luck stuck out with xmas kobes.. Didnt want to go home empty handed so i grabbed 10.5 xmas brons
30t6p3b.gif
smh

if anyone can somehow help..i would highly appreciate it..

maaaaaan i swear i hate the beasts/resellers in maryland. i know it's a problem all over, but the ones outchea really urk my nerves for some reason
mad.gif
. sorry for what happened to you though man. i'm broke after christmas so i'm preparing for resellers price as we speak to get these kobes.
This is why I don't even waste my time driving from Annapolis to HoHMD, bunch of shady business going on there. After the stuff they pulled with the Grinches I'm done

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Nice, im glad someone did. i never have luck on that site

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Nice, im glad someone did. i never have luck on that site

Just slipped my pair of Christmas shoes on. One word: WOW!

Wish I could take a nice photo of my V, VI and VII Christmas collection, but they're worn so they're not as crispy looking haha.

Just slipped my pair of Christmas shoes on. One word: WOW!

Wish I could take a nice photo of my V, VI and VII Christmas collection, but they're worn so they're not as crispy looking haha.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Thanks ppl.

Wow, the color is so true. Ima borrow your PICs to sell my pair. 
tongue.gif

What lens is that, NWT? I bought the T2i because of you. 

Originally Posted by never wear them

Thanks ppl.

Wow, the color is so true. Ima borrow your PICs to sell my pair. 
tongue.gif

What lens is that, NWT? I bought the T2i because of you. 

congrats on those who got their pairs!
loving the cushlon/lunarlon on these... yum yum!
they're definitely the one to have casually.

Back
Top Bottom