OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Here are some pics I took with different swaps.

great shots, thanks for the diff looks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

ZK 7 Concords Supreme already available here in the Philippines, not feeling the colorway though.

Still need to see some pics of NWT on it. haha

Lol. I can't wait for those (inlines?). The purple sleeve got me.
Philosophy in buying ZK7, If NWT have them, got to have them as well.
Except your IDs ofcourse.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

ZK 7 Concords Supreme already available here in the Philippines, not feeling the colorway though.

Still need to see some pics of NWT on it. haha

Lol. I can't wait for those (inlines?). The purple sleeve got me.
Philosophy in buying ZK7, If NWT have them, got to have them as well.
Except your IDs ofcourse.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cubanref

Originally Posted by fja305

Got these to go with my xmas pair 
400264532.jpg
Where can I get these?? Can't find em online.

I got these at my niketown here in NYC. So check your Niketowns. I got them last week and they only had about 20 pairs when I got them
Shorts are dope...need to find a pair.

Originally Posted by fja305

Got these to go with my xmas pair 
400264532.jpg
Where can I get these?? Can't find em online.

I got these at my niketown here in NYC. So check your Niketowns. I got them last week and they only had about 20 pairs when I got them
Shorts are dope...need to find a pair.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Walked into HOH today to see if they had any other Kobes left.  Saw some on a manikin and asked what sized, turned out to be a size 11.  Copped!
Check your stores everyone!

woohoo now you can update your sig
grin.gif

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Walked into HOH today to see if they had any other Kobes left.  Saw some on a manikin and asked what sized, turned out to be a size 11.  Copped!
Check your stores everyone!

woohoo now you can update your sig
grin.gif

would someone with those shorts please post the style number from the tag so I can call before I drive all the way down to Seattle? Thanks in advance!!!

would someone with those shorts please post the style number from the tag so I can call before I drive all the way down to Seattle? Thanks in advance!!!

I was surprised my footlocker let me use my military discount. $144 + tax= $155.00 total.
Those Kobe shorts are sick!!! Gotta find those!

I was surprised my footlocker let me use my military discount. $144 + tax= $155.00 total.
Those Kobe shorts are sick!!! Gotta find those!

@dream5hift nice lace swap i put my volt laces on my cheetahs as soon as i got them the volt laces look a lot better with the play strong, its more smooth looking and eye pleasing ha 
pimp.gif

@dream5hift nice lace swap i put my volt laces on my cheetahs as soon as i got them the volt laces look a lot better with the play strong, its more smooth looking and eye pleasing ha 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom