OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by nikemike715

Originally Posted by snuks5

Someone wear the inserts as slippers already 
laugh.gif
found this..I hope no one tries this for real.

kobe-vii-supreme-4-600x400.jpg

LOL

laugh.gif

kobe-vii-supreme-4-600x400.jpg

You got to remember, and this came from the utmost authority, the real tongue goes beneath that part of the shoe! That pic isn't from the final product!
eyes.gif
roll.gif

finally got my xmas vii's from ndc today...not as cool as they were in pics imo. i wish the purple was darker. shrugs. whatever, theyll still break necks on the court

Kix Files are calling the "Great White's" a QS. Does that mean the entire "Predator Pack" will be LE/QS as well?

Originally Posted by imthefranchise

laugh.gif

"

Nene with the troll face
roll.gif

Tour Yellow GRs growing on me after seeing Kobe wearing the attack fast tongue. It takes time to get over seeing a shoe without a normal tongue. Wanna grab them with the bday coupon but I think I'll wait for them to go on sale first. Black/grey is what I'm waiting for at the moment.

Originally Posted by weapon

Kix Files are calling the "Great White's" a QS. Does that mean the entire "Predator Pack" will be LE/QS as well?

to be honest, the predator pack isn't really special looking when you compare them to the ASG pack of last year. If they are limited,
30t6p3b.gif
at Nike

NikeStore just confirmed that the "Predator Pack" will in fact be a QS. Good luck y'all and happy hunting!!!

NikeStore just confirmed that the "Predator Pack" will in fact be a QS. Good luck y'all and happy hunting!!!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

to be honest, the predator pack isn't really special looking when you compare them to the ASG pack of last year. If they are limited,
30t6p3b.gif
at Nike

Agreed. The only one that stands out are the Leopards. Don't get me wrong, the Shark pair looks nice but no ASG pack for sure.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

30t6p3b.gif
at Nike

Agreed. The only one that stands out are the Leopards. Don't get me wrong, the Shark pair looks nice but no ASG pack for sure.

I hope I get the "Wolf" and shark pair. They look sick.
A certain NTer here already got the sharks and looked good in pics.

And as long as these aren't considered in the pack... I'll be happy.

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-neon-grey-19.jpg

Might be the first 7 I triple/quad up on. Gonna order me a grey tongue/insole.

I hope I get the "Wolf" and shark pair. They look sick.
A certain NTer here already got the sharks and looked good in pics.

And as long as these aren't considered in the pack... I'll be happy.

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-neon-grey-19.jpg

Might be the first 7 I triple/quad up on. Gonna order me a grey tongue/insole.

http://files.sharenator.com/1617295_i_see_what_you_did_there_holy****_super_Sharenator_Community_UNITE-s444x475-150637-535.jpg

Back
Top Bottom