OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by never wear them

When's release date tho? I hate this thread. I think I'll create one and talk to meth to combine it.

do it up.. get this @+!@ organized. 

When's release date tho? I hate this thread. I think I'll create one and talk to meth to combine it.

do it up.. get this @+!@ organized. 

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

pics of the soles for the the concords? is there any white on the bottom?

The herringbone part of the outsole. I think it would've looked better had the black part was white and the white part black.

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

pics of the soles for the the concords? is there any white on the bottom?

The herringbone part of the outsole. I think it would've looked better had the black part was white and the white part black.

Originally Posted by jst628

nike-year-of-the-dragon-pack-preview-1.jpg
!**$ you Nike 
mad.gif

those KD IV and ZK VII are copped

a thread with the 1st page actually updated would be great. do it nwt!

YOTDs are looking clean, I'd like to see some more pics. I got rid of my Christmas pair so these will fill in nicely.

a thread with the 1st page actually updated would be great. do it nwt!

YOTDs are looking clean, I'd like to see some more pics. I got rid of my Christmas pair so these will fill in nicely.

Originally Posted by sole searchin

just got my christmas pair from eastbay.

came in a HUGE BOX which could fit like 3 shoes, and the shoe box ended up all jacked up, shoes out the box, and the Kobe system box all jacked up. Also, no receipts no anything in the box.

Eastbay REP?
Originally Posted by KB8virginia

SAME HERE BRAH!! SAMW HERE!! No receipt whatsoever!!
We're sorry to hear about this. Please PM us to let us know if you ordered with a Gift Box as well as providing your order information and any pictures you have of damage done to the package or your shoes so we can investigate and assist you further. If you need an invoice, we can provide that by request as well, via E-mail or snail mail.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by sole searchin

just got my christmas pair from eastbay.

came in a HUGE BOX which could fit like 3 shoes, and the shoe box ended up all jacked up, shoes out the box, and the Kobe system box all jacked up. Also, no receipts no anything in the box.

Eastbay REP?
Originally Posted by KB8virginia

SAME HERE BRAH!! SAMW HERE!! No receipt whatsoever!!
We're sorry to hear about this. Please PM us to let us know if you ordered with a Gift Box as well as providing your order information and any pictures you have of damage done to the package or your shoes so we can investigate and assist you further. If you need an invoice, we can provide that by request as well, via E-mail or snail mail.

EastbayRep - Ryan

YOTDs are looking better with more pics, but still kind of on the fence with them. I'm sure they'll have something really crazy for the Kobes next year though since it's the Year of the Snake.

YOTDs are looking better with more pics, but still kind of on the fence with them. I'm sure they'll have something really crazy for the Kobes next year though since it's the Year of the Snake.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

hahaha didn't even think about that
Kobe better win a ring

Kobe better win a ring

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Kobe better win a ring
Well if he wins one this year, it'll be fitting that he gets his one over Jordan in the Year of the Snake
eek.gif

Garbage player? Lol. If anything, he's a good player to say the least.
mehhhhh, he's a good player. but to me he's overrated.

i'm one of those stubborn heads who grew up watching jordan and thought VC and AI were the next coming lmfao.

But back on topic. Jesus the YOTD are beautiful
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom