OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

I'll jump through hoops or whatever it takes to cop those! Seriously, is Nike determined to have record sales this year? If so, fine by me, I'll contribute all I can to their cause! Killin' it, just killin' it!

I'll jump through hoops or whatever it takes to cop those! Seriously, is Nike determined to have record sales this year? If so, fine by me, I'll contribute all I can to their cause! Killin' it, just killin' it!

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Those Big Bang VIIs are WILD!!! The GITD sole is gonna set those off!

pimp.gif

Jacket fits true to size. Same like last years.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by never wear them

Finally wore mine to the fullest... 

and yet have i tried the Zoom insoles... 
laugh.gif
. I'm seriously loving the cushion.... How can you beat that?

please, someone tell me who wouldn't want a softer ride? I might be losing some milliseconds from step to step from the bounce but man... 
pimp.gif
stop it.. you're making me wanna order a play strong insole. 
but i love my zoom though. i'm still young, and despite having a partially torn ACL, i can still play fine 
smokin.gif

Just got my Leopards in the mail today. After walking around my office in both insoles, I've concluded that I need to ID a "Strong" insole but with the low cut tongue. That lunar puts the zoom to shame!

Doesn't compare huh? I'm pretty sure Kobe wears the cushlon... Even if it's the regular tongue.

I'm gonna be strictly Lunar/cushlon with this sig...

laugh.gif

please, someone tell me who wouldn't want a softer ride? I might be losing some milliseconds from step to step from the bounce but man... 
pimp.gif
but i love my zoom though. i'm still young, and despite having a partially torn ACL, i can still play fine 
smokin.gif

Just got my Leopards in the mail today. After walking around my office in both insoles, I've concluded that I need to ID a "Strong" insole but with the low cut tongue. That lunar puts the zoom to shame!

Doesn't compare huh? I'm pretty sure Kobe wears the cushlon... Even if it's the regular tongue.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom