OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by DAR228

I want this jacket when the volts come out.

390861_10150488828200419_69025400418_8823392_1026819895_n.jpg

I'm feelin this one.

Im really starting to think any galaxy theme shoe that comes out around the all star game is going to be limited

There will be kids camping out for hours for these and the LBJ's
30t6p3b.gif

Im really starting to think any galaxy theme shoe that comes out around the all star game is going to be limited

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Nike screwed me with this pair of Cheetahs...

Right shoe's print is off and the plastic material overlaying the shoe is more white than clear on the right shoe...
one of mine is like that too:

30t6p3b.gif

Right shoe's print is off and the plastic material overlaying the shoe is more white than clear on the right shoe...

Picked up the Concords today. Love this clean color way. I had to size up .5 size...these run real snug.

Picked up the Concords today. Love this clean color way. I had to size up .5 size...these run real snug.

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

i have one pair where the right shoe print is off as well,. not as bold

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

i have one pair where the right shoe print is off as well,. not as bold

Originally Posted by oathlok

the kobe's definitely executed the galaxy theme better than the lebron's the lebrons had only the shank and the sock liner galaxy, these ARE galaxy theme love the concept and most def cop but i just dont understand this visible flywire these colorways would look so much better without the visible flywire

Agreed. I like the design of the VII more than the Bron9, but from an overall colorway standpoint, I'm diggin' the Brons more.

Originally Posted by oathlok

the kobe's definitely executed the galaxy theme better than the lebron's the lebrons had only the shank and the sock liner galaxy, these ARE galaxy theme love the concept and most def cop but i just dont understand this visible flywire these colorways would look so much better without the visible flywire

Agreed. I like the design of the VII more than the Bron9, but from an overall colorway standpoint, I'm diggin' the Brons more.

oh... my... those big bangs are straight up BEAUTIFUL. at first i was for sure on copping the lebron big bangs, but no way, these are too sick.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

oh... my... those big bangs are straight up BEAUTIFUL. at first i was for sure on copping the lebron big bangs, but no way, these are too sick.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom