OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by thapointguy

So Nike is gonna release the supremes first. Testing us again.
30t6p3b.gif

They're probably releasing it first since its the shoe Kobe will use for the Christmas Day game. He should wear nothing else than the Supremes

Originally Posted by thapointguy

So Nike is gonna release the supremes first. Testing us again.
30t6p3b.gif

They're probably releasing it first since its the shoe Kobe will use for the Christmas Day game. He should wear nothing else than the Supremes

Originally Posted by never wear them

and lets not forget The Killer Whale Orca inspired shoe.... ZK 2

1178193672.jpg

4039189588_b01f0b5941_o.jpg

and here's an article from early January of this year :

Apparently Kobe Bryant sees himself less like a snake in the grass and more like the king of the ocean.

Bryant met with members of the Oregon Ducks football team after the Lakers win in Phoenix on Wednesday night and gave them the low down on his approach to the game.  Oregon CB Cliff Harris describes the conversation with Bryant:
Players were asking him questions, like how he approached life and how he approached games.  He just said he’s like a great white shark. He just swims on the surface slowly and eats every dude in front of him when he comes onto the court, and that stuck with me.

http://www2.registerguard.com/cms/i...ryant-micky-ward-inspire-uo-football-players/

great post, learned some new things...and learned i need a pair of those ii's

and lets not forget The Killer Whale Orca inspired shoe.... ZK 2

1178193672.jpg

4039189588_b01f0b5941_o.jpg

and here's an article from early January of this year :

Apparently Kobe Bryant sees himself less like a snake in the grass and more like the king of the ocean.

Bryant met with members of the Oregon Ducks football team after the Lakers win in Phoenix on Wednesday night and gave them the low down on his approach to the game.  Oregon CB Cliff Harris describes the conversation with Bryant:
Players were asking him questions, like how he approached life and how he approached games.  He just said he’s like a great white shark. He just swims on the surface slowly and eats every dude in front of him when he comes onto the court, and that stuck with me.

http://www2.registerguard.com/cms/i...ryant-micky-ward-inspire-uo-football-players/

great post, learned some new things...and learned i need a pair of those ii's

Can't wait
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That price increase better offer something good. NikeiD is gonna kill me. Might just stick to iDs and some colorways this time around.

i feel like 7s are gonna blow me away for some reason...ive been using the 4s lately and to me they are the most comfortable compared to my 6s..im looking into buying some 5s for ball...i hope this shoe isnt as narrow as the 6s i want a snugg fit but the 6s were a just a tad to snugg 
ohwell.gif

Can't wait
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That price increase better offer something good. NikeiD is gonna kill me. Might just stick to iDs and some colorways this time around.

i feel like 7s are gonna blow me away for some reason...ive been using the 4s lately and to me they are the most comfortable compared to my 6s..im looking into buying some 5s for ball...i hope this shoe isnt as narrow as the 6s i want a snugg fit but the 6s were a just a tad to snugg 
ohwell.gif

I hate that there's gonna be a price hike on these, but I'm really looking forward to those first couple leaked colorways. I'm sure we'll get the usual one GR and one QS for Xmas like it's been. Really curious to see what the QS one might be cuz the Chaos Vs and Grinch VIs have both turned out to be top 3 colorways of the Vs and VIs respectively IMO. The Away Vs and Del Sol VIs have been absolutely solid too.

I hate that there's gonna be a price hike on these, but I'm really looking forward to those first couple leaked colorways. I'm sure we'll get the usual one GR and one QS for Xmas like it's been. Really curious to see what the QS one might be cuz the Chaos Vs and Grinch VIs have both turned out to be top 3 colorways of the Vs and VIs respectively IMO. The Away Vs and Del Sol VIs have been absolutely solid too.

away vs and del sol vis look amazing. yeah, I might cop the del sol colorway and the cristmas games.
I hope they don't break the del sol streak, it's been my yearly thing now...

away vs and del sol vis look amazing. yeah, I might cop the del sol colorway and the cristmas games.
I hope they don't break the del sol streak, it's been my yearly thing now...

i hope they come up with a unique colorway for the holiday release (ex. kb5 chaos, kb6 grinch)
pimp.gif

i hope they come up with a unique colorway for the holiday release (ex. kb5 chaos, kb6 grinch)
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom