OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by squall325

^ who plays on wet floors?
indifferent.gif

floors get condensation and sweat on them all the time
indifferent.gif

floors also get slick from dirt and grime giving them this wet/slick feeling

indifferent.gif

Exactly. Maybe I should've said wet spot. They are used for casual wear too so it'll see wet floors from time to time. It's like I'm walking on ice wearing the VI.

Exactly. Maybe I should've said wet spot. They are used for casual wear too so it'll see wet floors from time to time. It's like I'm walking on ice wearing the VI.

Originally Posted by air max 87

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
Exactly. 
Btw, let's chill with all the sports talk and arguments... don't want to get this locked lol

Originally Posted by air max 87

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
Exactly. 
Btw, let's chill with all the sports talk and arguments... don't want to get this locked lol

I'm just curious about seeing the differences between the Supremes and the regular version of these VIIs. Been a little while since they had truly different versions of the Kobes (IIs), and no I'm not counting the VI Supremes cuz those are clearly the same damn shoe as the regular VIs even though they marked them up by $20...SMH

I'm just curious about seeing the differences between the Supremes and the regular version of these VIIs. Been a little while since they had truly different versions of the Kobes (IIs), and no I'm not counting the VI Supremes cuz those are clearly the same damn shoe as the regular VIs even though they marked them up by $20...SMH

i hope we see colour blocking like the V's or IV's. i love the VI's, but there's only so much i can do with the IDs lol.

i hope we see colour blocking like the V's or IV's. i love the VI's, but there's only so much i can do with the IDs lol.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I'm pretty sure the regular version is gonna be the pinstripe (the ones that look like the pattern on the Magic jerseys) and the Supreme is gonna be the ripstop like ones

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I'm pretty sure the regular version is gonna be the pinstripe (the ones that look like the pattern on the Magic jerseys) and the Supreme is gonna be the ripstop like ones

haven't read this in awhile and not sure if it was set in stone yet, but Stickie213 said the vii's will retail for $140 idk if that's news or not but that's what it is.

haven't read this in awhile and not sure if it was set in stone yet, but Stickie213 said the vii's will retail for $140 idk if that's news or not but that's what it is.

Back
Top Bottom