OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

The pics loook promising. I just hope this sneaker has exceptional color schemes like the V did.

That midfoot/arch area looks narrow = ftw.

The pics loook promising. I just hope this sneaker has exceptional color schemes like the V did.

That midfoot/arch area looks narrow = ftw.

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

agreed. 
i actually liked the IV's material placement more, but something like the V's will do.

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

agreed. 
i actually liked the IV's material placement more, but something like the V's will do.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Steez

I've got some additional Kobe VII tech confirmations for you guys. I originally posted this about the Concord XI on CK but firmed up today that it was actually regarding the VII: http://counterkicks.com/2011/07/28/exclusive-air-jordan-11-concord-images-info/

As seen on one set of early sample photos, my sources are confirming that the Kobe VII will come supplied with dual, interchangeable insoles in the production version. One insole features Zoom Air and the other insole features Lunar cushioning. Hope to have photos soon...
eek.gif

kobekaratetz6.gif

Originally Posted by Steez

I've got some additional Kobe VII tech confirmations for you guys. I originally posted this about the Concord XI on CK but firmed up today that it was actually regarding the VII: http://counterkicks.com/2011/07/28/exclusive-air-jordan-11-concord-images-info/

As seen on one set of early sample photos, my sources are confirming that the Kobe VII will come supplied with dual, interchangeable insoles in the production version. One insole features Zoom Air and the other insole features Lunar cushioning. Hope to have photos soon...
eek.gif

kobekaratetz6.gif

damn interchangable insoles, i wish it was interchangable MIDSOLES, me and some other people cannot use the factory insoles and need orhotics...

damn interchangable insoles, i wish it was interchangable MIDSOLES, me and some other people cannot use the factory insoles and need orhotics...

Back
Top Bottom