OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

The mobility inside of that shoe is going to be ABSURD.
Is this a good or bad thing? I thought you didn't want mobility INSIDE the shoe?? ..That lock-down feel is the desired fit, no?

Explain.

I hope they do something with the toebox. That plain toebox is what turns me off the most about the VIs and the VIIs seem to follow the same trend. The Vs were hot because of the toe stripe, more color combinations possible with that one feature.

I hope they do something with the toebox. That plain toebox is what turns me off the most about the VIs and the VIIs seem to follow the same trend. The Vs were hot because of the toe stripe, more color combinations possible with that one feature.

looking good!!! i wonder what cw will be the first GR..with the Vs it was the aways and VIs was the Del sol...

will it be purple and gold or Del Sol or other????
nerd.gif

looking good!!! i wonder what cw will be the first GR..with the Vs it was the aways and VIs was the Del sol...

will it be purple and gold or Del Sol or other????
nerd.gif

Looks alright so far. They have to do something on that toebox for me though. The VIs got away with it because the snakeskin drew all the attention.

Looks alright so far. They have to do something on that toebox for me though. The VIs got away with it because the snakeskin drew all the attention.

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

i remember the 6 prototype not looking like the 6's at all
I agree.  I also remember thinking the 6 proto looked pretty darn near awful.  Clearly, between proto/sample time and actual release date, everything will be streamlined, thinned out and "cleaned up" to the fullest.  I have a feeling that these will somewhat resemble the 4s and hopefully capture some of the best elements of all the 3 most recently released sigs.  Obviously zoom was preferred by most over the lunar mid sole on the 4s, and it looks like Viz air may now be incorporated in the heel.   I may not have 100 % faith in the direction of the Lebron line given some of the missteps, but the Kobe line always seems to be very firmly headed in the right direction.  I will reserve my thoughts until we see the finished product.

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

i remember the 6 prototype not looking like the 6's at all
I agree.  I also remember thinking the 6 proto looked pretty darn near awful.  Clearly, between proto/sample time and actual release date, everything will be streamlined, thinned out and "cleaned up" to the fullest.  I have a feeling that these will somewhat resemble the 4s and hopefully capture some of the best elements of all the 3 most recently released sigs.  Obviously zoom was preferred by most over the lunar mid sole on the 4s, and it looks like Viz air may now be incorporated in the heel.   I may not have 100 % faith in the direction of the Lebron line given some of the missteps, but the Kobe line always seems to be very firmly headed in the right direction.  I will reserve my thoughts until we see the finished product.

Not looking too bad, but i'll def reserve judgement for pics of the final version.

Not looking too bad, but i'll def reserve judgement for pics of the final version.

Back
Top Bottom