OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by roc4life24

folks up in beaverton are just sitting back watching this thread the hype.  this thread > a million dollar campaign 
laugh.gif

but seriously beans 
grin.gif

Damn near.
Imagine how many pages this thread is going to jump once they dropped the teaser pics. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by roc4life24

folks up in beaverton are just sitting back watching this thread the hype.  this thread > a million dollar campaign 
laugh.gif

but seriously beans 
grin.gif

Damn near.
Imagine how many pages this thread is going to jump once they dropped the teaser pics. 
laugh.gif

Its funny to see how LeBron has been putting out all these different shoes even the # 9 recently..its almost like he's trying to get all the attention he can on his kicks before Kobe comes with the heat

Its funny to see how LeBron has been putting out all these different shoes even the # 9 recently..its almost like he's trying to get all the attention he can on his kicks before Kobe comes with the heat

Originally Posted by Kloser80

lebrons release in october.. kobe's release on christmas/january

Originally Posted by Kloser80

lebrons release in october.. kobe's release on christmas/january

Originally Posted by DAR228

Patiently Waiting For The VII's.

If you let Nike know that you're patiently waiting, they're going to prolong this forever..
NIKE IF YOU'RE READING THIS, +@!! IS LIABLE TO POP OFF AT ANY MOMENT IF YOU DON'T RELEASE THEM PHOTOS SOON. SO IN THE INTEREST OF YOUR CUSTOMERS' WELL-BEING I SUGGEST YA'LL GIVE US THE HEAT SOONER RATHER THAN LATER. DON'T TEST ME NIKE I SWEAR TO THE GOD DON'T TESSSTTTT

really though 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DAR228

Patiently Waiting For The VII's.

If you let Nike know that you're patiently waiting, they're going to prolong this forever..
NIKE IF YOU'RE READING THIS, +@!! IS LIABLE TO POP OFF AT ANY MOMENT IF YOU DON'T RELEASE THEM PHOTOS SOON. SO IN THE INTEREST OF YOUR CUSTOMERS' WELL-BEING I SUGGEST YA'LL GIVE US THE HEAT SOONER RATHER THAN LATER. DON'T TEST ME NIKE I SWEAR TO THE GOD DON'T TESSSTTTT

really though 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom