OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

I hope it's a black cement 3 inspired CW or a space jam colorway...
or even better... another south beach inspired pair to add to the
other south beach shoes that did well aside from the lebron v/1s!!

just kidding, those asking for these types of CWs should quit it. I mean
really?

I'm just getting the xmas pair and another GR del sol and then I'm done.
with that price? !%+%.

Maybe the "surprise" is a Laker colorway since we didn't get a true one with the VIs
laugh.gif

^
we're actually getting like 4 true laker CWs soon...
maybe a true china CW. since he'll be playing in China. LOL

^
we're actually getting like 4 true laker CWs soon...
maybe a true china CW. since he'll be playing in China. LOL

I think it will be a christmas color based on a famous christmas character( Maybe a character from rudolph the red nose reindeer).

IDK I'M JUST GUESSIN'.....

Tell me have you done that lately?

I think it will be a christmas color based on a famous christmas character( Maybe a character from rudolph the red nose reindeer).

IDK I'M JUST GUESSIN'.....

Tell me have you done that lately?

I just hope with this long wait to see official pix of the kobe vii..IT BETTER BE BANGING!!... we didn't have to wait this long to see pix of jordans..dang! What's the hold up!!!

I just hope with this long wait to see official pix of the kobe vii..IT BETTER BE BANGING!!... we didn't have to wait this long to see pix of jordans..dang! What's the hold up!!!

Let's get some pics already!!! How is it that we have those corny lebron's up already and nothin' for this shoe..

Let's get some pics already!!! How is it that we have those corny lebron's up already and nothin' for this shoe..

for the price these better look real good like the V's, perform amazing, and better have a nice white colorway or ill be mad as hell
30t6p3b.gif

for the price these better look real good like the V's, perform amazing, and better have a nice white colorway or ill be mad as hell
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

30t6p3b.gif
This.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

30t6p3b.gif
This.
mad.gif

I prefer paying that Nike "Elite" price on a pair of Kobes....
i know i am getting my "money's worth". 

The samples look amazing already... and theyre just samples...

nike-zoom-kobe-7-vii-12.jpg

I prefer paying that Nike "Elite" price on a pair of Kobes....
i know i am getting my "money's worth". 

The samples look amazing already... and theyre just samples...

nike-zoom-kobe-7-vii-12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom