OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Those look really nice.

And just looking at the pattern that makes up the upper I can totally see them being able to do a leopard print on there. It already looks like it to a degree without the detail...

The thing is... The Grinch 6s, was just a theme..... That simple.

What was the correlation between the 5s and the 4s to X-Mas....?

Since the 2s or 3s(?) Kobe has been debuting his new sig on X-mas day... 

Hence, where we now call the first colorway to debut,... the Xmas shoe... (actually, it's more from the newbies that just joined the train past 2 years)

The grinch 6 was just executed perfectly. Well planned out. You can't get any more clever than that. You can't top it. 

The "X-mas"/cheetah colorway can be looked at as the debuting of the 4s (not the venom game). It was more of a marketing scheme to promote NikeiD

A yellow/white/purple with red laces. (no it wasn't meant for the RED campaign btw)

kobe4xmas.jpg

The 7s. (look past the red laces)... its just a colorway IMO

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VII-7-Christmas-Day-Official-First-Look-1.jpg

The ZK5s were too dope. They should've thrown some red laces too just to stop all the confusion 
laugh.gif

i589qa.jpg

In conclusion... lol, The Grinch 6 was executed perfectly with timing and colorway... 

Stop putting the damn shoe on a pedestal.... Next year's colorway could be an all black shoe and it'll still be compared to the Grinches. lol

The thing is... The Grinch 6s, was just a theme..... That simple.

What was the correlation between the 5s and the 4s to X-Mas....?

Since the 2s or 3s(?) Kobe has been debuting his new sig on X-mas day... 

Hence, where we now call the first colorway to debut,... the Xmas shoe... (actually, it's more from the newbies that just joined the train past 2 years)

The grinch 6 was just executed perfectly. Well planned out. You can't get any more clever than that. You can't top it. 

The "X-mas"/cheetah colorway can be looked at as the debuting of the 4s (not the venom game). It was more of a marketing scheme to promote NikeiD

A yellow/white/purple with red laces. (no it wasn't meant for the RED campaign btw)

kobe4xmas.jpg

The 7s. (look past the red laces)... its just a colorway IMO

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VII-7-Christmas-Day-Official-First-Look-1.jpg

The ZK5s were too dope. They should've thrown some red laces too just to stop all the confusion 
laugh.gif

i589qa.jpg

In conclusion... lol, The Grinch 6 was executed perfectly with timing and colorway... 

Stop putting the damn shoe on a pedestal.... Next year's colorway could be an all black shoe and it'll still be compared to the Grinches. lol

NWT-for somre reason Christmas 4's are probably my favorite kobe. I know most ppl are like WTH is he talking about but just my opinion...

I had Chaos 5's and got rid of them.

I like the cheetah's a bit...still on the fence.

NWT-for somre reason Christmas 4's are probably my favorite kobe. I know most ppl are like WTH is he talking about but just my opinion...

I had Chaos 5's and got rid of them.

I like the cheetah's a bit...still on the fence.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Hahahah I knew you would Prolly laugh. But that colorway is sick!!!!!!!!! I know you coppin right?

yeah, hopefully. I just hope they don't pull that KD 4 weatherman bullship on these. 

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Hahahah I knew you would Prolly laugh. But that colorway is sick!!!!!!!!! I know you coppin right?

yeah, hopefully. I just hope they don't pull that KD 4 weatherman bullship on these. 

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Christmas 4's are probably my favorite kobe
Quite disappointed I never pulled the trigger on those via ID. 
That pair is still in my ID locker to this very day 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Christmas 4's are probably my favorite kobe
Quite disappointed I never pulled the trigger on those via ID. 
That pair is still in my ID locker to this very day 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

I think the best looking/cleanest zk7 so far is the black/volts and the red/green

EDIT: if this year's Xmas cw was implemented on the zk6
kobevixmas7.jpg
Waaaaaaaay better than those Herpes looking Xmas VIIs

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

I think the best looking/cleanest zk7 so far is the black/volts and the red/green

EDIT: if this year's Xmas cw was implemented on the zk6
kobevixmas7.jpg
Waaaaaaaay better than those Herpes looking Xmas VIIs

del sols looking exactly how i pictured them to look on feet sick! cant wait to pick those up, just seen the full christmas pack and i must say the 7's are the best of the pack and its not even close!

del sols looking exactly how i pictured them to look on feet sick! cant wait to pick those up, just seen the full christmas pack and i must say the 7's are the best of the pack and its not even close!

Back
Top Bottom