OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Ended up getting the Concords last night so no X-Mas Kobe's for me.
frown.gif

Those Concords are looking real nice though. Can definitely be worn casually. I can't wait to see this shoe in person. Haven't got the chance to go check them out.

Originally Posted by deathfish

I just picked up the Del sols on RD and they look awesome in person.
VII's are more silver than black in certain angles and lighting.
They fit like the V's but with more all around cushioning and breathability
More heel lockdown than the VI's regardless if you're using the play strong or play fast
The herringbone should be very effective, so hopefully they grip like the IV's,possibly better.

This shoe has the plus's of the IV, V, VI, and a hint of 1's in the cushioning and look.
I guess this shoe lives up to the saying, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"
can't wait to try these next month's in the concord/inline release.

Originally Posted by deathfish

I just picked up the Del sols on RD and they look awesome in person.
VII's are more silver than black in certain angles and lighting.
They fit like the V's but with more all around cushioning and breathability
More heel lockdown than the VI's regardless if you're using the play strong or play fast
The herringbone should be very effective, so hopefully they grip like the IV's,possibly better.

This shoe has the plus's of the IV, V, VI, and a hint of 1's in the cushioning and look.
I guess this shoe lives up to the saying, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"
can't wait to try these next month's in the concord/inline release.

Both of those ID's look good

The blackouts with a clear sole, wouldn't mind if Nike did that

I'm still seeing the VII as a outlet sneaker for me though

Both of those ID's look good

The blackouts with a clear sole, wouldn't mind if Nike did that

I'm still seeing the VII as a outlet sneaker for me though

so do when they say midnight on the 25th does that technically mean the night of the 24th?

so do when they say midnight on the 25th does that technically mean the night of the 24th?

just a heads up.....my local FA said they don't take return on these kobes....so before you buy, check the return policy.....

just a heads up.....my local FA said they don't take return on these kobes....so before you buy, check the return policy.....

i really hope i can get a pair on the xmas....you guys are making me nervous with all this limited stuff

i really hope i can get a pair on the xmas....you guys are making me nervous with all this limited stuff

Tried these on at my local footlocker, and I must say that they are that good!! Looking forward to IDing these

Tried these on at my local footlocker, and I must say that they are that good!! Looking forward to IDing these

Back
Top Bottom