OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by KG21

Kobe's hand is swollen because his wrist is taped so tightly, how is that not obvious?

Im not sure if youre serious

Your hand doesnt just swell if you tape your wrist really tight. Do NFL linemen hands swell when they tape their wrist tight?

Reporters said his hand looked like a balloon from the swelling when they interviewed him in the locker room after one of the games. Clearly swollen, but keep on thinking otherwise KG21.

Reporters said his hand looked like a balloon from the swelling when they interviewed him in the locker room after one of the games. Clearly swollen, but keep on thinking otherwise KG21.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Kobe's hand is swollen because his wrist is taped so tightly, how is that not obvious?

Your hand doesnt just swell if you tape your wrist really tight. Do NFL linemen hands swell when they tape their wrist tight?

Yea that's just silly. If you tape your wrist tight it'll cut off circulation. You have to keep your hand up in a push position to stop it from that. His hand is def swollen from injury.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Yea that's just silly. If you tape your wrist tight it'll cut off circulation. You have to keep your hand up in a push position to stop it from that. His hand is def swollen from injury.

Wore my Leopards today..wore the fast insole just to run to the Supermarket and K-mart
laugh.gif

Dude in the Supermarket was like whoa nice shoes dude..
pimp.gif

Honestly..they are real dope..

Wore my Leopards today..wore the fast insole just to run to the Supermarket and K-mart
laugh.gif

Dude in the Supermarket was like whoa nice shoes dude..
pimp.gif

Honestly..they are real dope..

Did NDC ever restock the Grinches when they released last year? I'm hoping for one on the Cheetash, but if not - resellers, here I come.

Did NDC ever restock the Grinches when they released last year? I'm hoping for one on the Cheetash, but if not - resellers, here I come.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

I don't remember one.

I don't remember one.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I don't remember one.

Yes. I was at work when it happened.

That commercial is HILARIOUS! Best commercial since the zk4 "Broken Ankles" I love funny commercials!

Filet Mignon! Flying Cars!

isn't there cheaper version that comes without ankle brace?
anyone knows the date they will be released?

so I'm selling my Christmas pair tomorrow. Got stepped on in the gym and the Volt Phylon teeth in the forefoot
separated. SMH Nike. SMH. these are beasts on the court but they're not really that durable.

will get some more 7s in when these get discounted. SMH SMH SMH

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

so I'm selling my Christmas pair tomorrow. Got stepped on in the gym and the Volt Phylon teeth in the forefoot
separated. SMH Nike. SMH. these are beasts on the court but they're not really that durable.

will get some more 7s in when these get discounted. SMH SMH SMH

Can you post a pic of that sir before you sell it? 

I got my gradients in and did the purple lace swap...The lace tips were silver, so I had to color them purple.

cheetahm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom